Robotics; Notes Episode 19: Shit Hits the Fan
/SCREAMING IN HORROR
/RIPS OFF EARPHONES.
WHY DID I HAVE TO WATCH THIS NOW?!
WHY DID I DECIDE TO WATCH THIS AT 1AM?!
THAT WAS SUCH SUCH A BAD IDEA!
OH MY FUCKING GOD. YOU KNOW THIS KAGOME KAGOME SONG IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME. JUST HOLY SHIT. BEFORE I EVEN TRY TO PUT MY THOUGHTS TOGETHER, HERE’S MY LIVEBLOGGING NOTES I WAS JOTTING DOWN JUST TO GIVE YOU IDEA HOW MUCH I’M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW:
– Well shit. OH NO NOT GUNPRO-2!!!! /SOBS
– Misa destroying everything
– WHAT IS SHE DOING WHO’S THE BAD GUY?!
– FIGHTO GUN-PRO!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT GUN-PRO!!!!! /GROSS SOBBING AFTER ALL THAT EFFORT HOW COULD SHE WHYYYYYYYYYY!
– OH NO BOTH AKI AND KAI HAVING AN ATTACK.
– OH MY GOD. WHAT JUST HAPPENED.- MISA WASN”T ACTUALLY IN THAT MACHINE, SHE WAS IN ANOTHER. OMFG THERE WAS AN ANDOROID OF MISA?!??!?! WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?
– OH MY FUCKING GOD THE KAGOME SONG IS FUCKING SCARY ME MAN OH MY GOD WHY DID I HAVE TO WATCH THIS AT 1:20 AM?!?!? WHY WHY WHY IT WAS SO FUCKING CREEPY I CAN’T.
– SS ANEMONE MASS FAINTING WAS A HUMAN EXPIRemENT.
– Project Atom. Oh my god.
FUCK WHY DIDN’T I PICK UP ON THIS?!
IT’S A FUCKING ANDOROID/ILLUSION WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS. HOW DID I NOT PICK THAT UP?!
Well fuck Kimijima is the villain here. SHIT SHIT SHIT.
OH GOD THIS IS, MIND BLOWN.
Kimija Kou GOD DAMNIT.
GOD DAMN IT.
I CAN’T EVEN RIGHT NOW.
FRAU RUN RUN RUN RUN!!! /SOBBING NOOOOO FAU!!!! NOOOOOOOO! OH MY GOD.
WOO TENNOUJI CAN FIGHT, GO GIRL GO! THANK YOU. I AM FREAKING OUT.
OH MY GOD NO NO NO NO NOT THE FUCKING KAGOME SONG PLEASE NO. I AM SO SCARED. FUCKING SONG IS SCARING ME. WHY DID I HAVE TO WATCH THIS AT 1AM OMFG NO AIRI!SHIT SHIT SHIT KIMIJA KOU IS IN THE IRU-O. FAAAAACK.
I CAN’T I FUCKING CAN’T.
(End of Liveblog Feed at 1am)
So as you can see I totally lost it. I was internally screaming, shaking, every fucking time that Kagome Kagome song came up my blood ran cold and chills ran up my spine (IT EVEN PLAGUED ME IN MY DREAMS /SOBS HELP!!!!!
FUCKING AUDITORY MEMORY). I broke into tears when GunPro-2 was crushed and destroyed (*GROSS SOBBING* WHO ELSE WANTED TO SEE GUNPRO-2 MAGICALLY FIGHT BACK?! I KNOW I DID) and it absolutely ruined me. After all the blood and sweat (did I say that right, something tells me I didn’t) they put into it and the unfortunate accident, seeing GunPro-2 in this state just ripped my heart out and crushed it. Poor Aki is ruined too, in a state of shock and pretty much broke. It had hit her so bad that she actually had called GunPro-2 a pile of junk (fortunately she had retracted that statement).
God freaking damn it. It drives me nuts that Kimijima Kou slipped under my radar for potential villains. We have seen masterminds like this before in other shows, but god- it was crafted up so well that I didn’t see it coming at all. Maybe it has to do with the fact I have been more of a casual fan who wasn’t trying to analyze things like I usually do when I blog. Perhaps I might have had a different speculation/caught the hints if I had been officially blogging this from episode one (I am currently just filling in for Linzz who by the way will be back next week) but who knows. Either way, I am not saying this in a bad way because when you aren’t literally digging into the depths of the story (which I obviously enjoy doing) and characters you aren’t spoiled by the lingering hints and discreet foreshadowing. So yay good experience that’s for sure.
With that said, wow it was like a breath of fresh air to see that Sawada was in fact not the villain. Misa had been misleading and basically manipulating Kai by making sure he does not tell anyone about Kimijima Reports. However we have seen throughout this show that there are people who have been brainwashed. So as grim as the situation is right now, I am going to cling to that single thread of hope that like Airi right now, Misa is being brainwashed into doing all this shit because like Sawada said: they are both Kimijima’s puppets. Then on top of that there are misleading images/illusions you can see on the Iru-O of results of explosions when in fact the areas are untouched. Noah’S Ark is an electromagnetic irradiation device. Apparatus to create illusions just like AR.
Both Sawada and Kimijima gives us a handful of answers we have all been waiting for:
(I’m just going to jot down the points):
1) SS Anemone event was a Human Experiment:
The solar flare was bullshit made up by Kimijima with his propaganda to throw everyone in panic because of a mere illusion (that son of a bitch).
2) Kimijima made himself immortal by converting one’s consciousness into the data and storing it onto the network.
3) Project Atom’s goal is to generate an artificial substorm in the Earth’s magnetosphere by launching black hole bombs (WHAT!? THAT’S INSANE) acquired from SERN into space with rockets assembled at the VAB and detonating them (WELP THAT EXPLAINS WHY MISA ASKED AKI ABOUT THE ROCKETS FAAAACCK) that should affect around 5 billion people.
4) Sawada opposed the ways of Committee of 300 (mastermind: Project Atom)
5) Kimijima Reports was deliberately leaked the reports to conceal the fact that he is the true culprit.
Gah this is a lot of take in. That was such an intense episode, I expect next week to be the same.