Free! Episode 12: For the Team [FINAL]

1. Ashley Joiner says:

This ending is amazing…I LOVE YOU RIN!!!!! <3 *starts fangirling wildly*

2. jsyschan says:

I expect to see an OVA of Marin chan someday. Also, someone on another blog mentioned that they wished that there was a spin off show of Gou and company doing nothing but oogling at half naked men. That seems nice.

Either that or featured in FrFr! as the DVD/BD (either only BD or both), or an OVA, I too would love to see that some day.

LOL That sounds like an amusing idea! XD

3. K-AL says:

AHHHHHH DEAD SO DEAD…Rei, dammit, you’re so cute and selfless. Nagisa always was the reliable one, and it gave room for Haru and Rin to grow a little together.

Kouhai Nitori levelled up! First name status! X3

4. BNV says:
    Rin my God…. I didn’t care for him but after seeing the screen shot… NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! DX D’: GOD DAMMIT those puppy eyes…

I completely agree that Rei was the best character in the entire series. I mean just the guy wearing glasses made me happy but seeing him from going solo to having a group of bros to care for was amazing to watch. I sincerely hope Kyoani puts another season because I want Rei back so bad!!! D: D:

I’m crossing my fingers that “see you next summer” means we’ll get a second season then. It’s a perfect summer show afterall hahaha. It’d be great to see how much Rei has improved by then =w= such a precious boy. Best Character of the Summer 2013 Season.

5. Cena says: