1. Noc says:

C’mon Eva, get on board and BLOG INARI, KON KON, KOI IROHA!! Or one of you definitely should. It’s one of my favorite manga, second only to Kamisama Hajimemashita and Magi, so I wanna read loads of blog posts on it!!! (Despite the face that my commenting frequency is staggeringly low >.>)

Other shows I’m excited for are:
    -Sailor Moon (Watched the English dub as a kid and never got around to checking out the Japanese proper, so I’ll catch it this time around!)
    -Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil (magic x law enforcement? Sounds interesting!! Plus the PVs got me really pumped! I only wish there weren’t so many female cast members =/ just keep the fanservice classy, ARMS.)

And…wait, that’s it!? Yeah, I guess so. Nothing else really grabbed my attention. But I follow a general rule of watching the first episode of nearly every new show that comes out, even if I think I won’t like it, so I’m bound to add more shows to my watch list as the season kicks off.

I KNOW IT’S SO GOOD, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! I’m just not sure if it’s bloggable for me since you know how it can be slow and I’m not very good with ‘slow shows’ because I need stuff to talk about ahahahah /SOBS. It ultimately all comes down to how they pace it.

2. KF says:

Eh??????? What’s up this season? I’m not seeing a lot of memorable anime. I’m going to watch just to make sure my expectation is wrong.

3. mangaka-chan says:

Sailor Moon, the show that 99.9% of the fandom (myself included) and half the internet is excited for…and the only Winter season show for which there is currently no new promo material, whatsoever. ;_;

4. WandererYS says:

Hoozuki no Reitetsu is fairly interesting. I followed the manga, and I liked it. It is hilarious if you can get the joke. I just hope they did it in such a way that western audiences can understand it.

Pupipou! is originally drawn by Oshikiri Kensuke (High Score Girl yay + a truck load of horror mangas). Well, do not google his name and go to the picture tab if you’re not into horror and don’t want to have a nightmare. This is probably why the main character may look creepy to some people. I read the first volume of the manga, it is actually quite tame compared to his other supernatural works.

5. magicflier says:

Saki: Zenkoku-hen + Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren
    That. Is. All. So hyping it all the way ~ !! ~

Great reactions as usual to each show, keep it up guys! :3

Time for some Side B goodness! I’m expecting great things (i.e. better than Achiga) :D

Actually, it was decent if you overlook its protagonist confusion issues and some of its later asspulls. I’m not a fan of “Deep Mountain”.

• magicflier says:

I agree with this but I honestly had a bigger issue about it personally. With this whole “MY POWER IS STRONGER THAN YOURS, SO I BEAT YOU! :D” thing going on over there in Achiga-hen, the Achiga series basically turned into some kind game with characters that have superpower-based skills. This wasn’t the Saki I knew… The Saki I knew was full of complex descriptions and realistic characteristics of each character’s skills; and doesn’t go over the line with the supernatural. >>

Coming to think of it, everyone and their dog in Achiga-hen had a supernatural power. I’m assuming you’re talking about the taishou match when referring to the superpower-based struggle? I sort of saw it as a nod to how great a threat Oohoshi Awai was – as in, without the buffer zone provided by those reservation wins, players like Himeko could never have stood up to her. Though it’s true they step over the line – I would like to think Ryuuka is skilled enough to go up against Awai without having to rely on the supernatural. And don’t even get me started on Shizu’s asspull.

Then again, I didn’t mind Toki’s one turn ahead (she’s the true protagonist after all) nor Teru’s hax renchan skills. Admittedly I am a Teru fan.

6. Jubbz says:

Not gonna watch Maken-ki 2 nor Niseikoi. Hell no.

Maken-ki: The manga’s terrible and the characters are terrible. At the presence of women, they’re all spineless. And the women are all insane sociopaths that get away with every little thing.

Niseikoi: Manga’s been getting worse as of late. It’s drifted way too far from the plot, and the characters didn’t develop, they devolved into typical harem types: Spineless/nice male lead who lets the bitches beat him down for everything, and the girls all being tsundere ‘cept for one or two. Ugh.

Nothing else interests me though save for Silver Spoon 2, Space Dandy, Inari Konkon Koi Iroha, and a couple others.

• sidekick says:

silver spoon 2! finally someone who watches it! :-))) I’m pretty happy about the number of original series this season though. looking forward to those.

7. lilgamergal says:

Agreed on the whole sunrise, I dont want to watch it yet I need to (Italic would be good here xP)

Sorry, just needed to let that out.

Im happy someone is blogging Pupa :3 One of the series I was looking forward to (SeriouslyIthrewawayatablesinceitfailedtoairpreviously)

*puts hand up* Ive played DMMD :3 Oh my otp T3T