Kakumeiki Valvrave 2 Ep 12: That’s it? [FINAL]

1. KF says:

Is this truly the end? Is Haruto truly dead? Who is that prince?

2. WandererYS says:

I agree that the ending wasn’t satisfying. I think one problem with the fights was that the climax….erm…. was never a climax. I mean, when they swapped bodies, it would have been great if they immediately damaged Cain’s unit more before he realizes it (or even, make it the finishing blow). Instead Cain’s unit gets a few small shots in the face. That’s it. Okay…… That helped a….tiny bit….. Yeah, it is things like that that just makes the fight too bland.

Ps. I think it was “Do you [Resign] as a Human Being?” in the previous contract.

You’re absolutely right, there was no climax it just… happened…
      Oh welp, yeah I told myself to fix that but then I forgot (3am lmfao) thanks for pointing that out XDDD

• WandererYS says:

Oh don’t worry about it. I always hate it too when a word I spelled wrong is actually a word, which means spell checkers can’t pick it up.

3. 123 says:

Urgh, my thoughts mirror yours exactly. All the stuff at the end could have been season 3 lol.

At least H-Neun died. I hated him.

4. Vantage says:

At least Akira didn’t die. I wouldn’t have taken it well if Cain had killed her.

Rather weird moment near the end when Shouko was confronted by two weird alien creatures (presumably a remnant faction of the Council or some Magius group). I agree with 123; all that chaos post-Haruto, establishing their country and handling the remaining Magius could easily have made up a third season.

Though with how they announced a split-cour back when it first aired, I think they planned this sort of ending all along.

//Though with how they announced a split-cour back when it first aired, I think they planned this sort of ending all along//

And if they did, that would be quite a bummer. =___= Arggggggggggg *HEADESKS*

5. WandererYS says:

One thing to ponder about, though, is how easy people can be manipulated on the internet. I guess this may have been a quite explicit thing the anime showed throughout the series. From Haruto becoming a war hero, his fall after being identified as not human, and the revelation of the magius. You look at today’s world with the internet hatred that can be easily fueled with just a single facebook/twitter/blog post,