Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Episode 7: Receiving Wisdom & Acknowledging Regrets

1. sam1456 says:

Wait you mean there are only 11 episodes to this anime in total?

Actually it’s twelve. I have to fix that (FIXED), but either way five episodes isn’t alot! XD

2. sam1456 says:

yeah I was thinking this series might have gone up to the 50s since its a mix of sailer moon and cardcaptor sakura

XD I think even for this show, 50 episodes would be far too much, but then again Madoka still yet to acquire her contract. Her adventure still awaits. Depending on how they wrap this up, there could be a possibility of a second season, but for now I have my doubts about that happening considering it’s too early to tell.

3. sam1456 says:

yeah second season would be nice like another 12 episodes but with more action

4. ryvrdrgn14 says:

I guess I’ll go out on a limb and say Madoka probably won’t get her powers from QB. This has got to be the most discussed show this season with all the twists and deconstructions.

Yeah because there’s so much to talk about, so much to speculate, which makes it so memorable and enjoyable at the same time. I also considering that she won’t be getting her powers from QB, well more I’m hoping that she WON’T have to. We’ve been told she has quite some power within her, the question is can she awaken it or whatever.