Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS Episode 9

Eva

1. Kazanova says:

Well, Revolver’s reasoning makes some points in some ways, considering there are many people in this time and age becoming reliant or even obsessed with internet and such. Putting that aside, Ai/Ignis’ comments about himself is hilarious! Especially when he said “I used to be super handsome!” Sorry Ai/Ignis, but Yusaku is more handsome than you! Not to mention Revolver is also cool with the expressions he made! XD

The preview mentioned Master Duel, so my guess would be either the Speed Duel get interrupted that it has to be stopped or end in a draw, so whichever the reason is they decide to proceed/restart the Duel through Master Duel in the next episode.

It will feel like a cop out if Yuusaku is suddenly spared from a loss and forced a rematch if he falls into/throws himself into the DATA STORM before he is struck.
      Regardless, I’m looking forward to the return of Master Duels, bring it on.

• elior1 says:

the big question is how yusako can summon link monster during master dual? meybe since they in the data storm itself which is allow this summons they can do it during master dual

• il-Palazzo says:

“Sorry Ai/Ignis, but Yusaku is more handsome than you! ”

I don’t know. I really like Ignis’ permanent smiley face. It makes him look so carefree. Ignis’ face is my favorite part of the ED.

2. Wilfredo Sifr Starduster says:

Am I the only one who facepalmed when Revolver gifted Playmaker two Tokens for a measly 400 burn because he gave him free Link fodders? And Revolver’s also into the Data Storm asspull to add Topologic Bomber Dragon to his arsenal which also annoyed me to no end when that Continuous Spell was the exact trigger of Bomber Dragon’s effect. Not to mention Data Storm looks more like Data “Waves”…

These issues aside, at least Links VRAINS is now a scorching hell and we’re now into a Master Duel next episode which I’m hoping to witness because I’m getting real tired of Speed Duels.

3. starqo says:

Okay, with how they managed to get Revolver down to 100 Life and Playmaker down to 300, I was wondering how they were going to continue for as long as the “spoilers” implied. But that preview pretty much says that Playmaker is going to get swept up in the Data Storm and forcibly thrown into the center, forcing them to restart with a Master Duel (funny how the norm for previous series is now a big moment for this one).

I’m a little surprised with Revolver’s apparent motivations, and I can’t entirely disagree with it (even if I’m against his extremism), especially since Aoi could serve as potential evidence to the negative consequences of the online world’s inherent falsehood (how ironic that she would end up his hostage.

P.S. Leave it to the leader to use their mook’s card far more efficiently than them.

• starqo says:

P.P.S. Did you notice how, in contrast to Playmaker’s Storm Access involving a tornado, Revolver’s involved a tsunami?

Yes, I even mentioned it. It seems Revolver is able to manipulate their forms as we have seen him summon Data Storms as Twisters as well. It just goes to show that it can come into many forms.