Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS Episode 8

Eva

1. Great, so Ema is still doing NOTHING worthy in this show so far apart from helping Akira trapping Playmaker due to some sort of misunderstanding which was all cleared up as Revolver revealed himself. So far VRAINS seems to hook me in more when there’re NO duels…

And with the Playmaker vs Revolver duel set to commence so soon, here comes the test for Yusaku being able to maintain unbeaten for the first 10 episodes in his series or not. His five predecessors didn’t manage that; even in Yusei’s case he lost to Jack in an episode 2 flashback.

• elior1 says:

like you heard she said her self she not working for any side. she working only for those who give her more money. so in outher words she like hired assassin or something like this

2. il-Palazzo says:

Prediction: Akira will lose his job. He and Aoi spends the rest of the series living in cardboard boxes, eating cup ramen. Aoi will be secretly happy that she can spend more time with Onii-chan.

3. F says:

Supposedly

Spoiler

the next 3 or 4 episodes will be about Playmarker vs Revolver.s

• elior1 says:

well just from that i can say this dual will decide the fate and role of aoi in this show. but there is a bit of problem here. if yusako will win here it will be too early for the defeat of main rival if he loses put aside aoi he will lose ignis and draw result is too far fechet

4. moonflower says:

I knew Ema would disguise herself as Blue Angel. She’s certainly quite vain, isn’t she? Not to mention bad at acting. I knew by the way she talked, that wasn’t Blue Angel. That’s really reinforcing that she is like Rouge the Bat in many ways. I also got flirtatious vibes from her as well, especially when she threw the rose at Playmaker’s feet. Overall, I think the episode was pretty good. Some pretty good character development. I’m really beginning to sympathize more with Akira now after this episode, although torturing Playmaker was going too far.

LOL I don’t think Ema even put any effort of mimicking Blue Angel! XD But when she threw the rose I kinda laughed because I thought , Tuxedo Mask. It’s good that Akira did not turn out to be some heartless brother who doesn’t give a shit about his sister and stuff, but he certainly neglected spending time with her because she was quite lonely. Regardless if he is fired or not, I hope he at least makes the effort to do so. It doesn’t help Aoi or make her feel better to only be by her side when she’s in trouble unfortunately.

5. starqo says:

I think this is the most altruistic I’ve ever seen Yusaku. What a nice surprise. And glad to see Akira has his priorities more or less straight, though I still find it somewhat cringe-worthy that he apparently found it so hard to believe that the Knights could’ve infected his sister against her will. Also, just what kind of history do Akira and Ghost Girl have (she called him by his first name)?

I think Revolver was telling Akira about his plan (use Blue Angel as a hostage to get to Playmaker) so that Akira would extract Ignis out of Playmaker’s Duel Disk after he won. So I guess the Knights couldn’t just get Ignis back even if they beat Playmaker in a duel.

P.S. Was Akira really that afraid of the idea of Yusaku and Aoi dating?

It really makes me happy to see Yuusaku have so many layers. It enables him to have good depth to his character.

Good to know I wasn’t the only one who cringed at that.

Also I have to admit, I am quite tempted to ship Akira x Ema, I don’t know why, but there’s this appeal about them… BWAHAHAHA! If would be funny though if it turns out they had dated in the past LOL!

//I think Revolver was telling Akira about his plan (use Blue Angel as a hostage to get to Playmaker) so that Akira would extract Ignis out of Playmaker’s Duel Disk after he won. //

Hm that would make sense, but I would be surprised if Revolver didn’t know how to do it himself – considering the guy claims he can single-handily destroy LINK VRAINS and control Data Storms lol…

Though I do find it ironic that Yuusaku is holding Ignis hostage as well LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

//P.S. Was Akira really that afraid of the idea of Yusaku and Aoi dating?//

LMAO. The best part is that the fans can speculate all they want about what was going through his head! XD

• elior1 says:

eva in my opinion this long upcoming dual will decide the direction the show will take and aoi fate. also the results unpredictible if you think about it. if yusako lose if you put aoi aside he will lose ignis which can be bad if he win it too early to defeat the main rival and draw is too far feched