Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 10: Troupe Dragon, On Stage!

Vantage

I love cute things.

1. Wanderer says:

“And we have incredible gems like a sequel to Kino no Tabi coming up too. What a time to be alive.”

…Wait, what?

Oh? Haven’t you heard? Kino no Tabi is getting a new full-length TV anime, after all these years! The announcement was only a few days ago, and it caused quite a fuss. Makes me a little sad when I think about how this could never happen to Aria, but of course Kino’s light novels continued after its anime ended and there’s so much new material to animate.

What’s more, Yuuki Aoi is starring as Kino! She’s gone from Sakura in the 2003 anime (which was her very first anime role) to Kino in 2017! How cool is that?

2. kinghumanity says:

The main character in the first PV looks a lot like Sento Isuzu. In the second PV she somehow turned into that girl in Koe no Katachi. I don’t know if this is an intentional change in style, but I like the first one better.

I agree, I’ve seen people discussing that. It could be a different Violet (i.e. a flashback Violet) or yes, it could be a permanent change. The first advert is almost a year old now, after all. Could be the after-effects of having just done Koe no Katachi.

Whatever it is, it’s intentional. I hear Maid Dragon’s production already finished last month (which is shocking) and on top of that, they have nothing announced for Spring 2017. I can see KyoAni pouring a ridiculous amount of time and effort into this. Also people have started guessing who Violet’s VA will be. Sounds like Ishikawa Yui, although I really, really wanted Hayamin.

3. Nao says:

I love all your anime reviews. They’re extremely entertaining and you’re a talented anime writer. Thank you.

You’re welcome, thank you for your kind words! I’m glad you enjoy my posts, and hope to continue writing for the foreseeable future!