WINTER ANIME 2015 PREVIEW

Eva

1. Magicflier says:

ABSOLUTE DUO
    KANTAI COLLECTION

2. sidekick says:

GUYS. Y’ALL SHOULD TRY MARIA THE VIRGIN WITCH. It’s directed by Goro Taniguchi (Code Geass, Planetes), AND written by the author of Moyashimon……it’s almost confirmed to be a sleeper hit of the season, and it looks well-produced as well!

3. Only thing I’m really excited for is assanitation classroom

4. Wanderer says:

I don’t have time to read all of this right now. I’ll get back to you once I get a chance, but just from the first few…

“Hideki: Didn’t give a crap about the first Durara….”

YOU ARE OFF MY CHRISTMAS CARD LIST! >:(

5. I’m surprised there are so many sequels this season! Not complaining though. Like Hideki, I was never too big into DRRR season 1. I’ll probably still watch s2 though. Plus TG, KnB, and A.Z. And Death Parade looks pretty good!

But definitely my most anticipated wait for the winter–it’s not on this list because it’s not a series–is the Psycho Pass Movie!! (I’m sure Oki and Berry will be watching it!) Urobutcher is in charge of it, and despite the poor man getting trampled on in his other potentially good shows (A.Z and PP2), I’m confident he’ll do a great job in the PP movie. Plus Kougami is in it! :D

• MidnightDevont says:

Oki and I are going to be searching the net every day for a sub and flailing about like two crazed ladies trying to locate that movie. xD

6. la femme et eggs says:

Aside from DRRRx2 and of course Assassination Classroom (which I waited 2 years for lmfao), I actually look forward to Junketsu no Maria. But other than that, idk what else. I’ll probably just tune in to all your First Impressions to know what else to watch. :D

7. elior1 says:

i going to watch dog days third season which come this winter as well

8. Wanderer says:

Ok, so… Durarara 2 and Kiniro Mosaic are certainties. Aldnoah only gets my attention if the Princess actually lived through the ending of the first season, otherwise it can screw itself. Absolute Duo may be worth a look. Yuri Kuma Arashi… maybe? I’ll be sure to at least take a look at the new Precure (BTW, how many are they going to make, you ask? As many as they can get little girls to keep buying the toys for). Juuou Mujin no Fafnir… BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! No, seriously, that one just so offensively repeats the generic boy harem-fantasy plot I had to mention it just to laugh at it. And I’ve read too much of the manga for Kamisama Hajimemashita by now to be willing to watch an anime for it, even if it wasn’t a sequel (and was horribly emotionally scarred by the events in chapter… 107 was it? Somewhere around there. Folks who have read it should be able to figure out the scene I mean).