Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta Episode 13: Moving Forward [FINAL]

Eva

1. KF says:

They had such potential and they squandered it all away!

• Pablo says:

Could not agree more… just hope it gets a second season this winter or something…. :(

It is SUCH a shame. It would be really nice if there could be a second season to wrap things up.

• Pablo says:

The ending is exactly like the movie’s where “its to your imagination to guess what happened next or if they ever saw each ever again”. To make things even worse, they drop two sentences at the end of the movie saying that Charles Karino’s whereabouts after the mission were completely unknown and nobody know’s what happened to him… What??? srry…. I am just so mad now after getting back to back unsastifying endings…

Ah man, it was just bad timing. ^^;// I watched Princess and the Pilots as soon as it came out so I had 3 years in between the two. XD

2. Pablo says:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! After watching the Princess and the Pilot, I know get this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TORTURE!!!! Again I am crying like crazy to later get another unsatisfying ending….. I WANT A SECOND SEASON NOW!!!! EVA, me and you need to get some translations on those light novels because this is getting ridiculous! And that ending was so nice and again i actually wish that Kal had forgotten about Claire and stayed with Ari. Ari you deserve him more than Claire! Don’t give up, especially considering how they like to end things, the author will probably kill off Claire or something….

I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I FIND ANY TRANSLATIONS BECAUSE I NEED THEM TOO!!!!!!!!!! (PILOTS LOVE SONG FANDOM UNITE, WE SHALL NAG YENPRESS FOR THE LIGHT NOVELS)

• Pablo says:

I feel as though they are just toying with people’s feelings with this ending by making the viewers either force the studio to make a second season or force the viewers to go buy the light novels…