Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta Ep 11: Will to Live

1. KF says:

“Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds,” said Robert Oppenheimer.

2. Pablo says:

This and Noragami are the two only good shows to come out of this terrible winter season! I hate how they both have to end so soon! :(

TOTALLY AGREE. It is a real shame that a lot of people don’t like this show, or had brushed it off just based off the first episode…

• Pablo says:

The problem is that most people watching anime right now expect something amazing or awesome to happen right from start like kill la kill or attack on the titan, and they don’t give series enough time to develop their story and characters. Both this series and noragami had strong starts but they weren’t out of this world but as the story progresses you discover the amazing world, the meaningful plot, and the deep and great characters present in these series.

I think it also comes down to how familar people are with the series. Anyone who has seen the Princess and the Pilot KNOWS this is a must see. It is almost a shame that Madhouse couldn’t animate it, but then again- Princess and the Pilot was a film, so it has an entirely different budget. XD Anyhow I am happy with how TMS Entertainment had handled it the story.

3. Pablo says:

I hadn’t even heard about the Princess and the Pilot till this comment!!!! Know I have to watch it now!! There goes two hours where i could be doing homework! XD