Samurai Flamenco Episode 22: Get Naked! [END]

1. Alex says:

2. So Gotoh san actually remained crazy in the end by continuing to pretend that his girlfriend is still alive somewhere? I’m a bit confuse at the credits part. Has Gotoh’s girlfriend truly returned ?

• sidekick says:

No, she hasn’t returned :-) Goto’s still texting her, but he basically ‘sent her on a trip’ to Nicaragua lol. Considering how much time he spent unable to get over his girlfriend, it’s no surprise that he’s still fully unable to let go in such a short amount of time. (no worries though, Hazama will protect him)

3. tsuruhami says:

I’m a bit surprised by the ending. I thought the anime will be “best friend forever and no-homo” for the whole episode, instead they went full homo. I like fun and campy superhero series. So… where’s the kiss? Maybe they will do double marriage with Mari/Moe.

• sidekick says:

I’m a huge masagoto shipper, but really I can’t see it as truly canon, NO. 6 style. Their feelings for each other (Goto and Masayoshi) are kinda ambiguous, but they definitely love each other as family at least. I do think that if Gotoh said ‘yes’ to the proposal Masayoshi would really follow through though, haha!

4. peeyaj says:

Samumenco is the best anime of this year so far. People in MAL detest it, but I will continue to adore it at the end. Samurai Flamenco is like an avant garde Andy warhol painting by deconstructing and reconstructing anime cliches and convention. Omori-sensei is a genius and Toshiki mashuda should be applauded for his performance. I love it.

Anyone knows the music theme when Masayoshi proposed to Goto?

• sidekick says:

Yeah, ‘avant garde’ is how I would describe samflam too! it just defies convention so much, and has so many meaningful underlying themes and messages ugh I love it. Not sure about the music thing, since I barely pay attention to the OST when it’s kind of unremarkable. I only know the song that plays in the final scene is MMM’s Macaron Days w