Noragami Episode 12: Heart Realize [FINAL]

1. Pablo says:

What an amazing ending to a great show! I loved it!!!! Man when they embraced each other I really wanted a kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD instead having that idiot steal her first kiss from her later on…..

I totally get you man. But it would have been WAY OUT OF CHARACTER had they done that and as much as I would have been running around screaming and going kasjdlakjdkas during the moment, I wouldn’t be happy about it once I cooled off and would have heavily criticized it. We were already spoiled with lots of Yatori goodies, I am happy with what we got- but there were a few (such as the “Lets go Home!” as mentioned in the above) that I wasn’t too happy about.

2. Pablo says:

Your right… :( But you know that when that moment comes it will be the best thing ever!!!! I also agree that there were some iffy lines and as you mentioned in your review, what makes the manga so great is the dark and noir feeling it has to it and sadly they were’nt able to translate that to the anime. Which makes worried about the upcoming summer series Akame ga Kiru which is extremely gruesome with violence and nudity…. The only real thing that bothered me the most throughout the series was that ugly cg red shape that appeared after yato killed a demon… they could have been a lot more creative with it…

I didn’t mind it too much, but I get why it would bug others. I think it’s good to go in with relatively low expectations because there’s a lower chance of being disappointed, but at the same time it really depends on who is the director and the screenwriter of the project. If I were you, I would look more into their backgrounds of their past work to get a feel of what to expect.

• Pablo says:

Maybe its just me being picky… but it just felt out of place…. especially after seeing Kyoukai no Kanata which is absolutely gorgeous!

3. Noc says:

I’m a little late to the party, but this episode was THE BEST THING EVER!!! SO MUCH YATORI!!! AWESOME FIGHT SCENES! DIDN’T MESS UP THE MANGA PLOT AT ALL!! Amnesia!Hiyori could have been more aggressive and Nora’s memory sealing ability was a little confusing, but THE FLOATY SOUL-SEARCHING DREAM SEQUENCE TOTALLY MADE UP FOR IT!!! I LOVE THAT KINDA STUFF!!!! Aaah, aaah, and the mentioning of ‘father’ is pretty promising~ season two~ come to me~

*Works fervently on Noragami AMVs*

I already manged to get one “half” Yatori AMV out, *Winter 2014 OTP theme XD; so it’s mixed with Inari Konkon Koi Iroha, but blargggg youtube screwed up the timing and I missed a spot because there’s a blank black dot FFF—- When I’m not lazy I’ll fix it but man it’s great to get an AMV done after scrapping so many projects! Certainly not my best though LOL. I intend to make a full Noragami AMV soon (maybe within the next few days before the spring season starts).

• Noc says:

Oh yay! I’m also making an Inari video, among others from the winter season lol you should link them, I’d love to watch~
        Inari x Noragami sounds like such an odd combination, but they have a lot of similarities now that I think about it- romance, Shinto gods, supernatural powers, and some of my favorite pairings ever haha.

I swear to god it is probably one of the WEIRDEST song choice to use with Noragami, and probably would have been better with other couples- yet it somehow worked (which is ridiculous in a way because it’s specifically the songs that make me scrap projects altogether)???? I ended up lazy though with the remaining 26 seconds of blanks I had to fill in, and it’s pretty obvious where those blanks were. >////< |||| Anyways here you go~

I’ll keep an eye out for your Inari AMV then :D

• Noc says:

D’aaaaw, so cute =3 I think the mood of the song suits Yatori’s relationship though, at least when they’re not in angst mode-ToUka’s too XD I like that you used a lot of silly scenes haha, I love watching them but when it comes to making AMVs I have a bad habit of making things as serious as possible, so I can never bring myself to use them lol. I’m going to have to look at all your AMVs now, although I can’t comment since I’m stubbornly holding out on getting a darn Google+ account >.<

I think it might be a little while before I finish my Inari one- I might end up waiting for a possible OVA for more material or mix it with Kamisama or something. 10 episodes isn't nearly enough, Japan!!

FFF— IKR, IT’S SO ANNOYING!
              Google, stop trying to make Google+ happen! It’s not going to happen!

For me to make AMVS, I have to like the song or at least my muse does. If it doesn’t, the project is scrapped and I never touch it again. Choosing songs and STICKING WITH IT is the most difficult task for me.