Noragami Episode 11: Forgotten

1. Pablo says:

We need to storm japan and create chaos until we get our second, third, fourth, and fifth season of noragami! XD

8D Support the merchandise however you can!!! :D That’s one way to do it!
      There are release dates for the English license of the manga: Vol 1 on September 2nd and Vol 2 will be out on November 18th! 8D
      Also in case you didn’t know, Megahouse G.E.M. will be releasing a scale figure of Yato! The prototype model isn’t out yet, but it has been announced at the last WonFes!

2. Pablo says:

Ill buy everything they put out especially the books because I hate how so few manga actually get translated to english! :(

3. Aririn says:

… you’re missing the last episode preview coughthatyatoricough

Oh trust me I didn’t miss it: I was screaming going aklsjdlksahdljkashdhlsjkajksdhlaskajklsddhlsakjdhdlsjakdhlsajkddhs relpaying it over and over again going WTF IS GOING TO HAPPEN ALSKDJLAJKD DAT EMBRACE- I CAN’T!!!!!!!
      We’re all gonna die next week aren’t we?

4. Noc says:

^That’s right, we need the Yatori preview screenshot! (But I don’t like this pairing name! It just makes me think of Yatori from Kamisama…What about Yaiki? Or Hiyoto?)

So this episode was pretty great. I was getting a lot of Ruroken vibes actually (is that reference too old nowadays?), what with Yato having a bloody past, running into a fellow murderer who wants him to return to his old self, more or less holding his love interest hostage to push him into action…feels a lot like the Jinei arc. Which was a great arc imho, so I’m looking forward to next episode! I’m especially excited to see Hiyori give fighting a try, which she absolutely will if I know her, even if she doesn’t stand a chance.

And, well, about Yukine- I was upset with him for being all “oh you’re exaggerating, don’t worry about it” when Hiyori lost her memories of Yato, because it’s actually a HUGE problem both practically and sentimentally, so when he got upset over Hiyori forgetting about him too I felt more like, “now do you get it!?” rather than any kind of sympathy =/ I’m probably being too harsh on him, but it’s a slippery slope with these shinki so I’ve always got my guard up lol

LMAO! Oh you two!!! I don’t upload preview screenshots, but trust me, I will spam the Yatori Screenshots next week. I have to be careful though not to go over 40, that’s the maximum screenshots I will upload. EDIT: *ADDED Preview Screenshots*

(But I’m curious though: Do you guys want me to start adding preview screenshots from this point on? There would only be four. Would you like that addition???)

Yeah Yukine brushing it off was definitely weird and pretty O.C- but I overlooked it because it still ended up killing me. *SOBS* But I totally get what you’re saying/

• Noc says:

I could go either way on the screenshots =D I’m used to most bloggers putting in a preview shot or two, so I momentarily forgot that you didn’t do that and complained about the lack of them (or just that one shot. You know the one.) Whether you wanna start now or not is entirely up to you~

I used to do it when I first started blogging, but it phased out. I don’t mind trying again to see if I can integrate it into my present style. Really it all comes down to whether I remember adding it or not! XDDD

• Oh, I just figured that Yukine not reacting so much was an effort to spare Yato his emotions, since they’ve got that feels bond and all. And I quite like the preview stills.