Kakumeiki Valvrave 2 Episode 9: Framed

1. KF says:

Inuzuka is an immortal. His runes doesn’t seem to have dried up. It is possible for him to have survive even a blast like that.

Well, unless his body can magically regenerate what has been blown up into smithereens of nothingness, I have my doubts ; v ;|||

• WandererYS says:

Well, from one of the previous episodes which KINDA (they did it very blatantly at the start of the episode, doh) showed that probably everyone except two Valvrave pilots and L-Elf (maybe) will not make it to the series’ end (which is probably not this season seeing there’s not too many episodes left to finish it without being in a rush, unless they intend to leave it as an open ending). Which means, Inuzuka is most likely KIA, and is probably not going to return except in memories (I’m guessing).

2. WandererYS says:

>In reality, it makes you wonder out of all the students, just how many Neo-Magius species like Haruto and the others are there really? In reality it’s really only a handful as it has always been crystal clear that not every student is like Haruto and the others, so watching the massacred was incredibly dreadful because the reality is that the majority of the students they didn’t heal and come back to life. Hell I am pretty damn sure that Shouko isn’t one either, it doesn’t seem to be something her father would have allowed happen to her.

I’m guessing that they all are, but their true genes are dormant unless triggered by a valvrave. Without the trigger, they are just the same as ordinary humans, until they forsake their humanity by deciding to pilot one of the valvraves. Unless those scientists have supernatural foresight to see in the future, they don’t have a clue who will be piloting these machines. Most likely, all of the students are genetically modified so they can have an abundance of pilots.

I was thinking about that last night and I think you’re probably right about their genes being dormant until triggered by the Valvrave when they accept “Do you reign as a human being”.

3. TheVicious says:

“I think the most TWISTED part about this episode is the fact of all things, ARUS and Dorrisia DECIDE BECOME ALLIES UNITED TOGETHER TO PROTECT HUMANITY (HA HA HA HA) AGAINST MODULE 77…”

This reminds me (for obvious reasons) of Gundam 00 where