Code Geass: Akito the Exiled Episode 2: The Wyvern Divided

Heavily Rotating

1. gamergirl lol says:

I missed lelouch TuT and of course, gotta love sunrise .-.
    Lelouch v Akito…….

It’s gonna be intense! If Akito’s got any advantage, it’s probably the element of surprise – his sheer brute force worked well this episode, and Lelouch has no idea that Akito’s got a Geass (or is being influenced by one).

Then again, I can’t imagine Lelouch actually losing…

2. sidekick says:

Holy shit, I can’t believe I watched Geass 8 times (and my last foray into the series was like, last week) and DIDN’T notice the timeline. Got my hopes up thinking this means Lelouch was the cart driver ;_; And the animation oh my god. Those crawling EU knightmares are bloody awesome, and the fight sequences are incredible. Jazz OST is awesome too. Somehow the new cast just doesn’t excite me though. Akito, Leila, the 3 Elevens or that red-head dude going on about luck just don’t have the charisma that Lelouch has. They also don’t induce rage like Suzaku can. Makes sense that I was only most excited when Suzaku and err *Julius Kingsley* appeared. They had like 5 lines in total though : – (

Oh god my comment is so long but AH I LOVE GEASS

Lelouch is brilliant. The new cast will never be able to live up to the old, especially as we’ve got woefully little time for any character development (pity this isn’t an episodic series, to be honest). Akito just -might- come close in later eps, but we just don’t know enough about him as of yet.

I also just realized that C.C. was missing, despite being previewed at the end of Episode 1 ;_; Dammit, I hope she hasn’t been cut out or anything. I’m sure we’ll get lots more Julius Kingsley next time though – maybe even Suzaku in the Lancelot if we’re lucky.

• lilgamergal says:

‘In my opinion, Lelouch IS the cart driver, and I refuse to believe anyone who tries to convince me otherwise!’
        Thank you, finally someone who agrees >3<
        (ahehe, logged in my account, at last ;P)
        All the feels T_T seriously, all the return of the old characters just stirs something up. I just. Wow.

Also the wait, it takes a while to get a new episode (TwT)
        "Julius Kingsley" ~<

• lilgamergal says:

I think my comment had been cut off O-O beh :’I I shall continue~

“Julius Kingsley” When he shows up words cannot describe the emotions I get ;3;

Yeah, if there’s any drawback to all this its the time we have to wait between episodes – I’d completely forgotten how the first episode went by the time this one turned up. They’re technically advertised as movies (and are released as such) so I suppose we can’t do much about that. Hopefully the next one turns up in 2014!