Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 [First Impression]

1. Anon says:

I fell in love with this anime ever since I watched the teaser trailer ages ago. The art and the music really hooked me.

IKR, this is one of the three titles I was most anticipating this fall /SWOONS EVERYTHING IS SO PRETTY
      But we’re going to drown in feels i just freaking know it.

• Anon says:

Leave it to P.A. Works to produce some gorgeous anime. Tari Tari really stood out to me in their story and art, and Angel Beats was a fantastic anime to me. I love how good anime comes from many different production companies.

*HIGHFIVES* Angel Beats FTW *SOBS* THE FEELS!!!!!!!
          Well if it were only one company that made good productions there wouldn’t be any competition now would there? XD

2. Anon says:

Sorry….watching it right now…and, eh…the voices are off on how I envisioned it after reading the manga, well, specifically Hikari’s voice. I look forward to seeing future episodes. (and that one friend…I never thought it was a guy at first, the one with blond hair at the beginning…) and Manaka reminds me of Menma.

Oh yeah I feel you. I had that problem with Tomoe’s voice from Kamisama Hajimemashita.
      I haven’t read Nagi no Asukara’s manga, but Tsumugu’s voice definitely surprised me (but I still like it =w=).
      You’re right, Manaka is quite similar to Menma from her flustered reactions and how she speaks- not to mention she’s tiny hahaha XD

• Anon says:

If you’re dying to read it, here’s a link:

Ooooh the temptation…. MUST RESIST!!!! I always feel that I blog better when I watch the anime before I read the manga otherwise I might nitpick everything they leave out or make up along the way. *BOOKMARKS* I WILL DEFINITELY READ IT THOUGH AFTER THIS ENDS SO THANKS! <3 <3
          Oh it's only two chapters, here I was worried that I was going to spoil myself.... STILL MUST RESIST!!! XDDD

3. KF says:

The preview music was insanely good. I mean really good. I love this anime!

4. Anonymous says:

“Oh my goodness! Just where did this little one learn to talk like that I wonder?!” –Ritsu