Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 6: Unlimited Ilya Works

Vantage

I love cute things.

1. Eva says:

HOLY SHIT HIS EPISODe ILYA
    MINDBLOWN
    THE REMIX MUSIC—
    THIS EPISODe WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, BADASS PERFECT AND ALKSDJLKASDJ ALL THE FEELS I SERIOUSLY HOPE WE GET TO SEE THIS KIND OF FIGHT AGAIN. IT’S SO BADASS I LOVE IT!
    ALSO I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE TO COSPLAY AS ILYA’S ARCHER OUTFIT BECAUSE IT IS SO BADASS!!!!!

2. Wanderer says:

Heh. I told you to wait and see how not-useless the Archer card was, didn’t I? Freaking epic. Probably the best animated version of Archer-style combat ever, and it was done in a “parody” side story, by someone other than Archer.

“I’m surprised she managed to project an Excalibur with enough mana to overpower Saber’s one, especially after she grew increasingly pissed at being forced back. Heck, I’m surprised she managed to project Excalibur at all! I guess they don’t have mana restrictions over there?”

There is a reason why Illya’s Excalibur was more powerful than Saber’s. While no one will ever explicitly say “oh, so that’s why your sword was more powerful back then,” once more information becomes available it is fairly easy to deduce, and it’s clear that this didn’t just work out this way solely for the awesomeness of it.

Ah so there’s a proper reason. That’s very interesting…I was just going to run with the standard explanation used in all magical girl shows – whoever has the biggest friendship and love will win (a la Nanoha).

But yeah, I hope some of the haters of this “parody side story” change their minds now xD

3. Ryuutobi says:

I am the seal of my vessel
    Grail is my body and prana is my blood
    I have died in thousands of routes
    Unknown to good end
    Nor known to have a route
    Having withstood apathy to have her own spinoff
    Yet these hands will never hold oniichan
    So as I pray, Unlimited Illya Works!

Ilya-tan ;_; As far as I’m concerned, this IS the Ilya route! It’s the only one where she doesn’t end up dying (indirectly in Fate), even though she still doesn’t get Shirou. Also:

//I am the seal of my vessel//
      //Grail is my body//

By any chance, given her role in Fate/stay, was the “seal” or lock that broke this week holding back the…?

• Wanderer says:

Alternate universe or not, Illyasviel von Einzbern is still Illyasviel von Einzbern.

• phoenix7240 says:

yes. however thats what drives the plot of zwei/2wei. well that and the prisma illya universe specific character it causes.

4. Di Gi Kazune says:

It is because Illya has unlimited prana.

There is a Gilgamesh card and if you want to see it, make sure this show turns a profit so 2wei and 3rei get animated!