Suisei no Gargantia Episode 11: Supreme Ruler of Terror

I'm just a normal guy, chillin' on the internet in search of a place that I can call my sacred hang. What more can I say?

1. KF says:

I think Kugel is dead and Striker is simply projecting what Kugel WOULD have done…

• Chris says:

I also had this thought because A. Kugel didn’t seem THAT bad when he was first introduced and B. Ledo wasn’t infected by the same disease, I think that in itself will be an important plot point but that’s just me speculating :P

2. Misena says:

Commander Kugel is dead. Recently dead. When Ledo landed on the cultists ship there was a small procession of people moving what appeared to be a coffin covered in cloth. So Striker is now in charge? hmm.

• Chris says:

If Striker is in charge then next weeks episode is going to be an interesting one, especially since Chamber will probably followed the same chain of command. Maybe Ledo will have to go at it alone? I guess we can only wait and find out.

3. TheVoid says:

Well everyone we saw in the Alliance were soldiers so we have no way of knowing if the civillians also have silver hair.

• Chris says:

I think there was a scene in the last episode where we saw a glimpse of Avalon? In that scene I’m pretty sure all of the people had silver hair. This is also evidenced in the beginning of the manga when the same scene is shown and all of the people have the exact same light colored hair.

4. Linzz says:

I’m with you on this episode, Chris. I definitely don’t like this episode aside from the fact that the animation is too hilarious for me to watch and I cannot concentrate on what I am watching since I’m more worried about the animation quality. Dman ProdIG.

(I think same happened with Shingeki no Kyojin’s Episode 11)