Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 4: FLAWLESS QUEEN SHOUKO!

1. TheVoid says:

Man imagine if Saki, L-elf, and Shoko worked together. L-elf’s master planning, Saki”s words of wisdom since she is the one who said you can’t trust adults, and Shoko trying to do what she can would make for a interesting team.

Haruto can be the muscle since he has the Valvrave.

They would be one badass team- something I REALLY look forward to- especially if they can ensure that L-Elf will not back-stab them.

• higgsbosoff says:

I don’t think L-Elf would be the backstabbing type – more the “I’ll-do-anything-for-my-ideals” type. I’m pretty sure he’s actually some sort of Lelouche no. 2, trying to destroy Dorssia’s leadership with some carefully planned shit. I say they should go with his plan, it’s probably awesome.

That is still the same thing- or can be applied to that by the others who he turns against with the whole “I’ll-do-anything-for-my-ideals” XDDD since regardless a betrayal is a betrayal.
          Lelouch #2… I like that OwO ;w; I miss Lelouch dearly, I would love to see another character cunning as him take a stand. If he is like that, yeah – they should definitely do so, it is probably going to be awesome as you say. XD

• higgsbosoff says:

True, I only assumed that if his ideals are “let’s burn Dorssia to the ground” they might overlap with Haruto’s XD.

2. Noein says:

it smells like team, I want romance saki-elf xD

3. Noein says: