Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 2: SUPER SAIYAN MODE!

Eva

1. Linzz says:

I smell love triangle over there. LOL

PS: Kyuuma’s piloting skills = win. Pure win.

• Wanderer_YS says:

Agreed. Shouko now has a rival. I guess it is somewhat suggested by the OP too.

I doubt L-Elf is gonna get back to his country soon, because, if you haven’t noticed, the OP showed only 4 enemy Ideals. Also, there were 4 other Valvrave units in the OP (unit 3 to 6, and unit 2 is missing, this info is obtained from the mecha section of the official site) which hints that the enemies may end up having Valvraves too. Asies from L-Elf, there are 4 other enemy teenagers, and seeing how L-Elf is rather separated from the others in OP/ED, I doubt he’s going to get much support from his own kin since they thought he betrayed them.

Yeah, it would almost be a miracle if L-Elf was accepted back into his group. I don’t mind him not being able to because that opens up to more fun stuff- bonding with the alliance. XD

//Also, there were 4 other Valvrave units in the OP (unit 3 to 6, and unit 2 is missing, this info is obtained from the mecha section of the official site) which hints that the enemies may end up having Valvraves too. //

There is a speculation that perhaps VALVRAVE will have multiple forms since we see it’s skeleton and the armor pieces put aside. I would like to see the enemies have their own VALVRAVE units because LOL theirs is ugly as hell. XDDDD

Oh yes there is definitely a love triangle brewing. Considering that Saki does have the ability to slip out of her “shy shell” as we seen her in episode 1. My shipping senses are tingling that there will be a Saki x L-Elf ship that will arrive at the shipyard soon. I am not going to lie, I am actually hoping for it. XDDD

2. raneem says:

Interesting episode ~ but still can’t get what happened.. how come Haruto alive and not wounded ?!
    and also i like L-elf ..

Haruto had been injected by something when he accepted the terms and agreements to activate VALVRAVE. This has made him immortal and has super regenerative/healing abilities. We will surely find out what was in the injection in the future.