Robotics; Notes Episode 19: Shit Hits the Fan

Eva

1. il-Palazzo says:

You know, the lyric of “Kagome Kagome” itself isn’t that bad. “The crane and the turtle slip and fall” is supposed to invoke a funny imagery. THEN WHY THE FUCK ISN’T IT FUNNY!?!? Goddammit it’s even creepier with lyric on.

EXACTLY, THE MINUTE LYRICS ARE ADDED MAKES IT 90000x CREEPIER. THE TONE IS JUST, NO PLEASE NO. THAT’S ALL I HEAR IN MY DREAMS AND IT’S LIKE IT’S COMING TO GET ME!!!!! ;A; /RUNS AWAY

2. Wanderer says:

I believe its Noah’s Ark (not Moah’s), which is most likely the same thing from Chaos Head’s Noah devices.

S Braun = Small Braun??? (just guessing, but it would fit since she’s the child of Mr. Braun XD)

Early in the series I’ve heard things like the true villain will be unexpected and is someone who provided a lot of information and help to the group. Originally I thought it was Mizuka, being the information provider and fitting the description, until her death of course falling off that cliff. Until I read the wiki (so don’t read the wiki if you don’t want to be spoiled) I didn’t realize either it was Kimijima behind all this, since he’s…..well….dead….and it caught me off guard. I was pretty much WTH when I read it on the wiki.

Whoops I missed that, thanks for pointing it out. god how did i miss all of these typos!? I should really stick to my golden rule of NO BLOGGING BETWEEN 1am – 10:30am
      XDDD Having watched SAO I feel that I should have considered the possibility of Kimijima making himself immortal by converting one’s consciousness into the data and storing it onto the network. But it totally slipped my mind.

3. kansokusha says:

It’s called Noah IV. Although the Noah II was destroyed in C;H, the research data survived. Kimijima improved upon Norose’s original design, at least makes it more “portable” I think XD.

S Braun = Sister Braun. It’s the name of her Twippo account too. A name given to her a decade ago by none other than the Maddo Scientisto himself.

Well about Kimijima. This shows just how evil he really is. Playing the victim here. Being dead for decade and still pulling strings behind the screen. AND he’s a lolicon.

• Wanderer says:

Ah thanks. Now that you mention it, I think I remember him using that name in Steins Gate.

4. Linzz says:

My reaction?! You wanna know?!

“OMG STAAAAHHHPPP THAT KAGOME KAGOME PLEASE UGH WHYYYYYYY?!!?!

Yeah, pretty much during the whole episode, I was like that.

And… @kansokusha, *highfives about that Kimijima being a lolicon*

5. TheVicious says:

MY HEAD IS FULL OF FUCK RIGHT NOW! WHAT IS THIS I DON’T EVEN?!?!?!?!!

Considering a couple comments are saying that this whole situation relates back to White Fox previous efforts, guess who’s marathoning Chaos:Head and Steins:Gate?!