SPRING ANIME 2013 PREVIEW

Eva

1. ringostarr says:

I am looking forward to To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san, Photo Kano, Yuyushiki, and RDG: Red Data Girl. Looks like a diverse and interesting season compared to the heavily moe centered one currently going on.

2. il-Palazzo says:

Crime Edge’s manga is pretty decent. I’d give it a try.

3. Bob says:

Seems you forgot the pv of Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cYrHPyGxjwE

4. lilgamergal says:

to be honest im mainly looking forward to uta pri 2000% (when she didnt get a kiss from anyone in the first season i was ragin especially when one of them said ‘I love.. your music’ lol) anyway i was waiting for april to watch this~ oh and karneval~ oh and maybe RDG: Red Data Girl… since the others school based and slice’s of lifes are too boring :/ oh and that 1 ecchi one… -picks up skyrim- never :3
    -I heard there is going to be a diabolik lovers anime :O and a brothers conflict one :OO-

“I love… YOUR MUSIC.” < That was major trolling. MAJOR, and we all knew it was going to happened yet it still killed us.
      I genuinely hope that this season they will actually be a bit more serious with the romance and actually GIVE US SOME not tease us. /SOBS
      RDG should be good since it’s by P.A. WORKS, they always have promising projects. There are already two pre-aired episodes, but I am still waiting for the official release.

Yup two more otome adaptions are coming soon. The Brothers Conflict might be coming out this summer. Diabolik lovers with either be in the summer as well or the fall. :3

5. Magicflier says:

For DATE A LIVE, i’m guessing there is no harem genre labeled is because it’s not going to actually be one? Either that or the action (shounen) and romance between the leads overpowers the harem.genre.