Little Busters! Episode 15: Riki’s Harem Time

Heavily Rotating

1. ringostarr says:

I really wanted to like this series but from my perspective it seems very generic. I just don’t care for any of the characters and the show feels like it is going no where.

• Kreed says:

I do kinda agree with you. I love this show however it doesn’t really have a real plot or anything its leading up too. But aren’t most slice of life anime’s like that?

• ringostarr says:

I’ve played the game so I do know what happens in the end; I’m disappointed with the adaptation though. They have taken a pretty decent romance/dating game and made it into a very generic looking anime. The animation is sub par for a 2012-13 running anime and the voice actor for the main character is very unappealing to me. That’s just my opinion though; go play the game if you haven’t already if you want a pretty good experience.

I might actually play through the rest of the VN after the anime finishes – I’ve tried not to get too far in case the adaptation disappointed me in comparison, as it’s done for you. The director did say he was going to adapt “everything” the VN had to offer though, so I’m interested in seeing how that turns out if its presumably not set under the constraints of a weekly TV series.

• Magicflier says:

Just ‘a pretty decent romance/dating game’? Oh, a visual novel that one of the top 3 most successful PC games ever to be sold of all time since 2007 in Japan’s history. No need to go on underestimating such a big-time visual novel and bringing it down along with the anime…The anime isn’t completed yet as well, i’d advise you wait until after completing this season and the second season to decide it’s worth.

• Magicflier says:

“it doesn’t really have a real plot or anything its leading up too”

I’m going to continue amusing myself while enjoying reading comments from those who doesn’t know it’s plot. XD

The eventual revelation of a plot making itself clear might be part of the whole surprise xD But I do agree that everything is a bit inconsistent, with comedic happenings used as “filler” material between various drama-filled routes which does make the atmosphere fragmented. It’ll be all worth it in the end.

2. Jiburi says:

Vantage, any opinions about the new opening that started this episode?

Oh man, I didn’t even notice there was a new sequence! I should pay more attention to these things xD It’s…ominous, for sure – especially seeing Riki curled up and bathed in some sort of bright light. Everything will probably explain itself soon, starting with the scars on Haruka/Kanata’s back.