Cuticle Detective Inaba Episode 1 – Let the Fur Fly [First Impressions]

What's life without comics, books, and anime?

1. Vantage says:

Random singing goat…is random xD

Though tbh, the humour felt forced, as if they were trying too hard to cram in jokes and be funny – so I kinda sat through it with a straight face. And there’s nothing worse than an unfunny comedy. Oh well, the three-episode rule is absolute.

• Kaitou says:

It just felt like…they were trying to fill every possible quiet moment with a different action. And not even a funny one. But yes, I’ll give this one a chance. XD

2. Eva says:

I haven’t even watched the episode yet, but just seeing the screencaps SCREAMS Yondemasu-yo, Azazel-san similarities.
    The question is whether this show will even be able to compete against Azazel-san.

• Kaitou says:

Especially with the detective’s appearance, right? I thought that too, but Azazel-san was actually really, really funny with great unique characters…this one is a little different.

3. Linzz says:

I personally don’t know what I just watched but this show is just too hilarious for me. I’ll watch this. Absolutely. XDDD

4. Tenderfoot says:

I guess I’ll put in my two cents too? The only feeling I had watching this was the feeling that I was going to need a nap. People over-reacting and yelling at everything for 25-some minutes, non-stop and at top volume isn’t what I look for in comedy, so I didn’t find any of it to be funny. Like at all. I was exhausted just watching the first 15 minutes, so I can’t even imagine getting through three whole episodes (I have a feeling though, that since I’m not much of a “comedy” person, my reaction is probably out of the norm.)