Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: Kenji Yamaguchi- best ever. Yamada Haru? GO DIE NOW.

1. MCAL says:

Maybe you should stop watching this? Can’t be good for your heart. And hate to add fuel to the fire, but what do you think about almost every other blogger and their dog actually having this in their top five of the season? So far you are the only one who has a negative (Yet still valid) view on this show.

• Oki says:

Welp, guess some people like abusive baseless relationships that should have been written differently idk? It’s an opinion but I think this is an awful terrible anime. BUT I HAVE TO DO IT. I WATCHED THE ATROCITY OF BLOOD C. NOW I HAVE TO FINISH THIS. AND ALL 5 OF THE PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH ME WILL STICK AROUND

2. ozonozo says:

Oh god i laughed all through the post! Kenji is the best ù_u and Haru is just somekind of nonsensical kid. I completely agree. Sadly Haru and Shizuku will get toghether sometime, the anime was meant to be about them. I had your same reaction reading the manga, and i was so discouraged I stopped reading it. I hoped the anime would’have speeded up stuff or changed things but it’s the same ;_; oh well. Kenji, don’t worry, at least we love you.

3. ozonozo says:

Ah, Oki, please keep up with these fangirl/desperate entries. They’re my favourite.

4. LOOOOOL!!!! Such a funny blog and thanks for the custom illustrations. Definitely set the tone for this blog.

I can’t believe the writers gave up a perfect moment for something a bit more meaningful (I’m still rooting for Haru… I have no idea why). How could they ruin it with “you can’t attend cram school”? She has her RIGHTS to do what she wants, so Haru, STFU and go play with your Rooster.

• Oki says:

I appreciate that lol Next time I’ll devote more time to frustrated illustrations ffff

I WANT to root for Haru…but god they’re fucking up that relationship fdghfd

5. Eva says:

I will go down with this ship
    And I won’t put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I’m in love and always will be ~