Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun ep 11: Kenji Yamaguchi – BADASS

Oki

1. Mai says:

LOL I always crack up when you make reviews of this show! XD Admittedly, I also find Kenji as the best for Shizuku. Really, Haru is so ridiculous. He’s hurt Shizuku physically many times, and somehow never seem to apologize in a direct or sincere way. It’s just…meh. =.= I agree so much that with Haru’s personality, him and Shizuku won’t have a great relationship (but of course, the mangaka will make it so that they’ll have a great relationship to show change when we know it’s pretty inconsistent and out of place).

I’m also tired of that fixing-some-guy’s-dark-family-stuff. =.= Like, I’ve read a thousand of manga already with that kind of storyline lol. It gets so repetitive that I dropped most of those mangas (like Kaichou wa maid-sama).

Anyway, too bad Shizuku will SOOO be with borderline or dependent or whatever disorder-ed Haru because THEY’RE OH SO MEANT TO BE. =.= Kenji will forever be a fanfiction or doujin pairing for SHizuku…=.= Future seems bleak as always when it comes to this kinds of stories.

• Oki says:

It may be stuck in doujin land but I can draw and I will make Kenji see more boobs canonically than Haru IT WILL HAPPEN

2. Linzz says:

I like Yamaken being in love and I prefer Yamaken x Shizuku over Haru x Shizuku although I can’t deny that I do find Haru x Shizuku VERY interesting in a humorous way. But, I do not want Yamaken to end up with Shuzuku. HE’S MINE. BACK OFF, FANGIRLS. MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *choke*

• Oki says:

But you already have Rin! I want Yamaken!
      Man, Haru’s great. If you can overlook the accidental abuse!

• Linzz says:

Rin? Who’s this Rin? LMAO

Well, add the barking on every person as well. He’ll be great as a dog though. D8

3. Vantage says:

What ticks me off about Haru is that he’s not really considering Mitty’s feelings as well – he’s in love with her, and she says that studying is important to her. Yet Haru is completely disregarding that and even said himself that he wanted to storm in there and mess everything up. Maybe if he was supportive and accepted that along with her cram school sessions (instead of threatening to break Yamaken’s arms and legs) then maybe their relationship might be more stable.

Also, what’s with all the accidental physical abuse?

• Oki says:

GOD VANTAGE MAYBE HE JUST FELT LIKE HITTING HER WHAT’S YOUR ISSUE

But no seriously, stop it show. Stop.

4. Oki’s rage level is OVER 9000!!!!!!

Seriously, you’re so funny. Love your rants. I actually checked this blog before watching the anime and read the last few lines and then said to myself “no I have to watch the show first and then get the funny critique later”.

Great job and get feeling better :P.

“…get it because physical violence is the best. I wish my boyfriend hit me!” I laughed so hard at this comment haha!

• Oki says:

Comments like these are why I still review this show.

I MEAN LIKE WHAT WAS THE AUTHOR THINKING? “OH BABY I HOPE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND ONE DAY WHO HITS ME! LET ME WRITE A MANGA FOR GIRLS WHO FEEL THE SAME WAY ALSO HE WILL BE JEALOUS AND THREATEN TO DISMEMBER PEOPLE WHO LIKE ME OH THATS THE STUFF”