Sword Art Online Episode 25 [Final]: Fairy Dance

Heavily Rotating

1. demoncptn says:

Oh god why did it have to end?? But it was probably one of the best we could have hoped for, and the season as a whole represents what potential anime has for quality and impact. Let’s hope others step up their game to this level O.o

I thought it was a good ending for the show as well xD This season was definitely very impressive, and there are so many shows from Psycho-Pass to SSY that are just pure quality.

2. Wanderer says:

It was interesting that the anime staff did for the pair of fat and skinny duo at the end. I wonder if they’ll continue to pull them off as anime only cameo characters if SAO ever got a second season (assuming produced by the same team).

Oh yeah, those guys! Hahahaha I love how they became a running joke throughout the series of the two people who tried to change their in-game genders and fool around with the other person. Maybe they’ll get a cameo in GGO, though I doubt they’d ever transfer to that sort of world willingly, if they ever decide to play VRMMO games again in the first place xD

3. Linzz says:

The primary reason why I like this episode is: Klein. I freakingly missed that guy. XDDD

4. :'( why did it have to end?!?!?!?!

5. Arimpact says:

Words can’t describe how much I appreciate and love this anime, from the story of the LN, to the delivery of the anime. This became my fav anime by far and I highly doubt something can come along and beat it. I got pretty emotional when they showed the sao version of kirito and asuna. Even though the idea is cliche nowadays, this time it’s still so meaningful and symbolic that you can’t help but feel good inside.

The only thing i had an issue with for this ep was the fact that kirito dropped the knife right in front of suguo again when he decided not to kill him.. the heck? Ya i’m nitpicking but I suppose for an anime taht i really want to be perfect, nitpicking is a by product of that feeling.

I’m such a huge support of kirito x asuna that I honestly wouldn’t mind at all if the second season’s just called Asuna and Kirito’s Daily Life. For some reason I just can’t get tired of watching them together, completely diff from how i feel about other anime relationship.

Alas, until the second season come out, i’m gonna have to get sao merchandise like no others to keep me happy in the mean time. Speak of which, anyone seen this Asuna figure that just came out on preorder? it’s damn beautiful

In the novels, Kirito tied Sugou up and left him in the parking lot, putting the knife on top of that van and alerting the nurses inside the hospital that some shady guy had attacked him. I dunno why they decided to leave that out, because it makes it look like Sugou could have just walked free and come back to attack him again another day.

And Eva’s probably seen that figure, she’s really into those sorts of things xD

• Arimpact says:

ok good, the suguo part’s good to know, as usual it seems whatever loophole in the anime (hopefully due to time contraints) is covered by the original LN. Sasuga desu.