Kamisama Hajimemashita Ep 12: I AM 10000000000000% DONE WITH THIS ADAPTION

Eva

1. Mai says:

WHOA…Bird??? Err I think this is one of the reasons why I don’t like Anime-koi translations that much. I watched the Funimation subs, so it wasn’t a bird lol. Anyway, I do agree! I WANT TO CRY IN EXTREME ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS ANIME IS NOT GIVING THE ORIGINAL THE JUSTICE IT DESERVES!!! IF THEY WANTED TO MAKE PEOPLE READ THE MANGA, THEY SHOULD MAKE THE ANIME GREATER THAN FREAKING THIS!!!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY!!! IT PAINS ME SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO GO TO JAPAN AND HIRE A HITMAN OR YAKUZA AND SLAUGHTER WHOEVER DID IT!!!! WHY DID THAT FURUBA DIRECTOR GO THIS WAY??? WHY CAN’T HE JUST STICK WITH THE MANGA WHILE MAKING SOME SLIGHT CHANGES DAMMIT!!!!

TT__TT WAHHHH I am freaking pissed!!

Did Funimation mention the branch then? XD Because that’s all what matters in that scene LMAO! I go with Anime-Koi because they use soft-subs. On top of that this was the one episode I was not willing to DL two different subs for. It wasn’t worth it. But then again, this episode was not worth waiting for soft-subs either.

*HUGZ HUGZ HUGZ* IKR? I had hope, lost that hope, preview made me optimistic again last week and then BOOM, the whole adaption crashed and exploded into smithereens.

• Mai says:

I see. Yeah, Funimation mentioned that the branch was hanging on the torii ^^…OH GOD, HOW WILL THEY EVER MAKE NANAMI REALIZE THAT PART??????? Sigh. I hate it.

YEAH! * HUGSS* I WAS EXPECTING THEY WOULD GET IT RIGHT. I MEAN THEY HAD THE MINOR STORIES RIGHT, SO WHY NOT THIS ENDING?? BUT NO. THEY JUST WOULDN’T GIVE US A VERY GOOD CHRISTMAS GIFT. IDK ANYMORE. I DON’T KNOW IF I’LL STILL WATCH THE ENDING WHEN IT MIGHT JUST RUIN MY CHRISTMAS.

I WOULD WAIT FOR THE MANGA AND IGNORE THIS. NEXT YEAR WOULD BE LIKE NOTHING, NO ANIME, HAPPENED.

*HUGS KAMISAMA MANGA VOLUMES*THE ANIME DOESN’T EXIST. NEVER HAPPENED. ONLY MAGICAL GIFS APPEARED!!!!
          I don’t even know if I want to watch the ending either. I probably will, but Oki will be covering the episode in my stead while I simply post the Overall Review. She’ll give it the shit it deserves.

I don’t know how ANYONE would want a second season of this crap. I would only be a bit more optimistic if they change the staff involved with this one, precisely the director and screenwriter.

• Mai says:

EXACTLY. I COULD STOMACH ANOTHER SEASON IF THE DIRECTOR OR SCREENWRITER WOULD CHANGE. Yes, the director had quite an experience, BUT THERE ARE MORE TALENTED DIRECTORS WHO COULD ADAPT THE MANGA VERY WELL!!! I MEAN, WHY CAN’T THIS ANIME HAVE A DIRECTOR and SCREENWRITER LIKE THAT IN KIMI NI TODOKE?? THEY FOLLOWED THE MANGA WELL, AND I EVEN DON’T LIKE THAT MANGA THAT MUCH. YET THEY FOLLOWED IT VERY WELL!

I ENDURED THE UPS AND DOWNS OF THE ART, BUT REALLY, THIS EP WAS THE LAST STRAW. I will forever have an amnesia to anything regarding KH anime. If there’s a second season, I would be happy if another talented director and screenwriter who can really live up to the greatness of the manga would be there.

I love gifs, but yeah, they just appeared!!! >.<

Pretty much the only good thing that happened thanks to the “adaption-that-does-not-exist” is the fact we’re able to get merchandise. I am anxiously waiting to see whether they will release plushies or not.

2. amirahishino says:

thanks for saving me the agony of watching the anime adaptation! I hate when they dont follow the manga!