1. There are a few anime’s I’ll definitely start to watch from this list.

Also I laughed so hard at the Train Hero picture hahahaha.

2. Wanderer says:

I’m a little disappointed that Maoyuu Maou Yuusha the anime didn’t pick Kadokawa’s character design. I guess they wanted to follow more closely to the original lightnovel’s art.

And yeah, laughed when I saw the train hero pic as well.

3. TheVicious says:

Anyone going to cover Nekomonogatari (Black)? I was looking forward to that one…

Nekomonogatari has just been added to the list. It will probably be Vantage covering it since he has covered the previous series.

4. Jay says:

I will get a permission from you girls to be my source for the genre part of the Winter 2013 Anime Statistic Slideshow which is what I’m making. Can I, can I?

Yes that’s fine. :)

• yalanjini says:

Since you’ll be blogging LL. I’d like to ask.

Who is your favourite Idol and what is your favourite song?

I am only familiar with the group because I’ve came across them on youtube on occasions (three times at most probably) over the past few years- so in short I know nothing about them. So I don’t have a favorite Idol or Song, but I will certainly find out as the show progresses. :3 hopefully it’ll turn out good

5. Magicflier says:

I love all your reactions and comments, hahaha XD

• Magicflier says:

I’m looking forward to reviews on Vividred Operation though, it seems like it’s one of the top anticipated animes in Japan as well. Loved Strike witches XD I’m also really hoping that at least a title or two in this list are in the same boat as Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojou

Hehe, another fellow Strike Witches fan ^^ Vividred Operation is by the same director, so hopefully it’ll incorporate some of the themes SW had while still maintaining a decent original story.

By Sakurasou, would you be referring to a drama amidst comedy kind of setup? Oh god, yesterday’s ep…who knew Rita was bottling up that much ;_; From a glance I don’t think any of them seem like it…that childhood friend romcom might be similar, while AKB season 2 will definitely have drama.

• Magicflier says:

I’m a fan but not really a big fan of Strike Witches as a whole, but the movie exceeded my expectations in so many levels! Well I can already see how well they will do Vividred Operation XD

Yes, i was referring to that comedy that appears on the outside while drama somehow slowly seeps into the story and plot of the anime. Ore no Kanojo just looks like an another “ONIAI” or a harem full of fillers which i’m hoping not…

Probably the only ones i’m really looking forward to are in this list:
        Tamako Market (because it’s KyoAni and K-ON director)
        Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (because the light novels was amazing.)
        AKB0048 Next Stage (because first season)
        Vividred Operation (because Strike Witches director)
        Ore no Kanojo (fan of school life/romance, hope it doesn’t end up bad)
        Sasami-san@Ganbaranai (because it’s Shaft)
        Da Capo III (because omnibus format, and since this series is the closest i’ve seen so far that is the most similar to Key feels so i’m really happy finally seeing an another season after years)
        Chihayafuru 2 (because sequel)
        Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT (because sequel)

Good choices! Da Capo is an omnibus? Wow, the last one I watched was Amagami a few years back…I might just catch up with the first few seasons to join in.

• Magicflier says:

I’m talking about a ‘Kanon 2006’ type of omnibus, not Amagami SS type. XD

6. Chelsie1294 says:

I’m definitely going to watch Chihayafuru 2, I mean…IT’S ALMOST HERE!!!!! I marked it on my calendar and my lock screen on my IPod is the cover pic, also kinda weird to say but I’m really looking forward to hearing the new op and Ed songs. Btw, Eva did you read ahead to the eng translated chapters? (89-102) cause if you did then you would probably know what I’m really excited to see in the anime…

7. elior1 says:

i going to watch most of this shows and doki doki precure becouse i heard in this precure seasons going to be vempirs and love theme and pepoles turn into monsters

I left out doki doki precure because I know nobody would care to cover it. However as per usual, I’ll be checking it out anyways.

8. Magicflier says:

I’m going to anticipate a review by Eva for Kotoura-san, since it’s first episode is the biggest surprise for all of Winter 2013 so far.

9. Bob says:

Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited – Hyoubu Kyousuke is actually good. You don’t need to see the original series to be able to watch this one. Too bad no one is going to blog it. Probably the best action show of this season.