Psycho-Pass Episode 2: Queries and Quandaries

Heavily Rotating

1. Kal says:

I actually thought the blue suit was the “default,” because she physically put it on, and then walked into the room to pick outfits. There’s only a certain number of outfits presets, but overall, it is possible to go around being butt-nekkid.

I LOVE THIS SHOW. THE GITS FAN IN ME IS SQUEALING. Public Safety Bureau? Psycho-pass? MMMMMM.

And the yuri implications…If the clothing is a preset, then wouldn’t removing/fixing it be a matter of using the computer? Also, how is the full-body suit more tiring than normal clothing if it is just a projection? The old man was fighting pretty effectively if the suit projection was “real” (weight, stifling), so maybe the projection is self-powered, I think.

But, yes, looking forward to next week.

I’m really intrigued about the world they live in and all the fundamental differences it has compared to our world xD And yeah, I figured that the bear suit had to be holographic if the old man was that fluid with his movements, but you’re right that it doesn’t explain Akane being tired. Maybe conscious effort or thought as you suggested, in order to sustain it.

2. Linzz says:

Except for the floating pink jelly fish, I’m so freaking squealing about the technology in this anime.

So… if that holographic clothes… or whatever you may call that… if they are actually naked and that suit get destroyed… nvm. lol

*accidentally fires after aiming badly with gun*
      *hits and destroys clothes controller*
      *watches as holographic clothes disappear*
      *stands naked in front of mentally insane latent criminal*

FFFFFF- xDDD

3. erebamagi says:

*sigh* vintage if that tech was real all us anime fans would be hauled off as latent criminals

HAHAHAHAHAHA that’s a hilarious thought xDDD I can actually see it happening – loads of random problems cropping up and news articles on anime-influenced incidents occurring everyday LMAO