Sword Art Online Episode 10: True Love’s Kiss

Heavily Rotating

1. Kal says:

That is the sound of thousands of hearts being broken now that Kirito x Asuna is official. GET A RING ON IT, BRO. WHOOOOOOO!!!

Also…SAO Chapter 16.5 on Youtube. 8Db

We’ll constantly be reminded of that, especially in next week’s honeymoon skit xD

I’ve read Chapter 16.5 in all its glory…I’m sure the producers liked it too, but felt it wasn’t worth labelling the whole show a very explicit 18+.

2. Wanderer says:

Kirito got ‘bleached’ this episode. XD

The badass, solo front-lines clearer, known as a Beater and the Black Swordsman, now dressed…in a white tunic with red stripes ^_^

3. Eva says:

And the shipping fandom goes wild!!!! =w= Such a good episode, tis a shame it felt so rushed in some parts, but I still loved it. Oh gosh it was so romantic that scene /FEELS Kirito is so adorable when he’s flustered

4. Train says:

THIS EPISODE WAS SO…. BEAUTIFUL! I mean it had so much in it, both action and emotion wise, best episode so far in my opinion.
    First was Heathcliff with the HAX, sad thing was Kirito would’ve won ;;. Anyway, he seemed like he was able to do what Kirito was trying to( be so fast that it surpasses the system capabilities). He looked kind of pissed off in the end, despite winning, maybe he was dissapointed because Kirito wasn’t able to reach that state.
    The Kuradeel part was scary and sick, he actually seemed to enjoy killing his KoB partner, but he got what he deserved( and was like “Really?!?!” when he tried to talk his way out of it).
    The scenes between Kirito and Asuna were so sweet, all of them. The kiss, the comical scene about their misunderstanding, and he even proposed!(awesome Kirito! Show those Harem fans what SAO is about!).
    I don’t know how, but SAO is somehow toping itself every week. Next episode seems like it will be awesome too.

5. TheVicious says:

“I’m sure, though, that all of us picked up on the very last moment of the duel; that final shield movement that was just too fast. It’s suspicious, even more so when you remember that it’s system assist guiding all the skills, and not your physical ability.” Again, really reminding me of Reki Kawahara’s other work Accel World. I’m throwing out a guess and saying the ability is probably breaking the system through willpower…