Fate/Zero II Episode 2: The Pride of True Heroes

Behold! I am Myst, the phantom blogger. You can sometimes see me, but most often than not, I disappear quickly and you realize it was all an illusion... Or was it?

1. Vantage says:

Saber is like…my hero xD

Kirei is definitely keeping Kariya alive to watch him suffer even more, he’s just twisted like that. Also I’ve felt like punching Tohsaka Tokiomi for a while now, after everything he did.

• Myst says:

Dude, this was so incredibly epic, I think Saber is everyone’s hero now. And Tokiomi really is a bastard, I thought he’d at least have some pity on Kariya or something… Not even one bit.

2. takashid says:

…pfft ah hahahahahaha!
    ah, thats the funniest thing i have heard in a long time. I guess you havent played Fate/Stay Night? Well, i wont deny that Gilgamesh’s intrest in her is important to the plot, but you’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

• Myst says:

Hehe, well it’s true that I haven’t played the game… Heck, I haven’t even seen the original Fate/Stay Night anime yet *hides* But thanks for the info, I won’t make that mistake again although it really did look like it

• takashid says:

Oh no, i didn’t mean to mislead you. Gilgamesh IS interested in her the way you were thinking, its just not at all romantic. Just look at his last lines “fall into my embrace… that is MY decision”. Saber doesnt get a say in this. He is interested in her, but its in a “your going to belong to me whether you like it or not” rape and creepy way, as opposed to romantically.

Also, about Fate/Stay Night, i would highly recommend playing the original Visual Novel instead of watching the anime. Fate/Stay Night was animated by Studio DEEN and they did a terrible fuck up job of it. They pretty much cut out almost all of the character stuff and introspection to skip to the fighting. It was decent as an anime, but it was nowhere near as amazing as ufotable is doing with this awesome Fate Zero anime. The Visual novel is loads better.

• Myst says:

Alright, if I can find it I might check it out :3 Also, I noticed that also, but then again, that’s just how Gilgamesh is *shrugs* Hence why I never liked him in the first place XD