1. Bebe says:

When I saw Kagura blush, I kinda…well, screamed. My Ma came in and asked if there was a burgalar. XD

By the way, what do you think of the new ending song? Have you seen it translated…it’s so sad…

;A; OMG yeah it killed me! I was like, “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?!?!?! JUST BRING HIM BACK!!!!!!”

2. Brink says:

AND SAD YUNOHA ENDING, read the lyrics D: I feel like history is repeating itself. Yunoha and Jin is new Celiane/Apollonius. Baw.

• Brink says:

I think he will come back, in some way/some form. Because Kawamori through Mikage channeling his troll power is the ultimate “what a twist” ass puller. Mikage ALMOST seems like a good guy, but going about his methods in an extreme evil way.

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE IZUMO IS GOING TO DIE?! I dunno, Altair’s lord has death flags kill me Mikage written all over him. My fav part:

“You wound me Izumo…Kagura is just following the call of the wild. Now go Kagura…TO THE HOLY LAND OF LOVE!”

Mikage knows Izumo/Alicia has some sort of significance, or else he wouldn’t be trolling the ass out of him in EVERY episode we’ve seen them together. You can just feel it…

• Brink says:

Also remember Apollonius died too, leaving Celiane behind. So this makes sense.

3. dtktsr says:

I got so emotional watching this episode :’D
    I can’t stop replaying the Kagura scenes because they’re so skldfjskldjfsdfjslkajdfksdfjdk KYAAAAAA ///-///

4. Bebe says:

I know! The lyrics are beautiful though…and it’s just such a tragically symbolic song. Yunoha’s voice is so innocent. I really hope Jin does come back though…my thoughts are Kagura may die at the end of the series (DON’T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN THOUGH!!) and may bring Jin back?

…Although, if Jin doesn’t come back…I’m shipping Yunoha with Cayenne. *shot*

• Brink says:

I laughed uncontrollably. But I think he’ll get shipped with Sazanka (Shrade said their union together would be beautiful. and he wanted to see it/make it happen.) Or she’ll be paired with Malloy. We’ll see :O

5. Caah says:

This episode was sooo awesome. I love Kagura so much (and I would like Mikono to choose him). I loved this ending, although it’s so sad. I agree with Brink, I think Cayenne will be shipped with Sazanka.
    My thoughts of the end: in last episodes Mikono will have develop some romantic feelings toward Kagura so the forbidden love will be reborn just like Mikage wants, but in the end Kagura will betray Mikage and die so Mikono will probably end up with Amata. Or something like this.
    My perfect end would be: Mikono/Kagura, Zessica/Amata, Yunoha/Jin (back from the dead), Cayenne/Shrade (and Sazanka), Alicia back to Vega and Mikage dead.

6. runi says:

I loved this episode soooo much. Half the reason I started watching this anime TBH. I love crap like this, IGAF if it’s stereotypical. I LOVE KAGURAAAAAA >////////> *kyaaaaaa*
    I have a feeling he’s not dead. He’s pretty freaking strong, and I’m sure Mikage has something up his sleeve…Plus Kagura talked in the next episode preview, sooooo.

Anybody know that song right when Kagura gets shot? It’s so pretty! >< I really want it! I can't find the OST anywhere. Thank! :)

I love this anime~

XD I highly doubt Kagura is dead, wounded yes, but not dead. And oh god don’t mention about Mykage having something up his sleeve, if anything I’m going to EXPODE or emotionally breakdown in response.

The OST won’t be out for another while, though there have been songs used from the previous series it seems.

7. Brink says:

I heard it was May 23rd

8. Akin says:

Where are the blogs of episode 16&17?

I am working on them right now, Ep 17 is 90% complete Ep 16 is just getting started. They’ve been delayed due to dealing with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome which had gotten so bad, I couldn’t type. I plan to have them out this afternoon.