1. Brink says:

just waiting for all the hate comments in the episode 13 replies, lolerfuck. Dude, I hope Jin comes back some way some how, it is AQUARION after all, maybe Kagura in the end will use his reverse power and bring all the dead peeps back. I sense another chara death in the future.

;A; Yeah I really hope Jin will come back.
      OTZ Yeah more deaths are to be expected. And I don’t know how my heart is going to handle this if its another favourite characters. *SOBS*

2. amber says:

Some morons were talking about Jin’s death rather than mentioning where they watched the episode. I’m upset that I had to find out before I was able to watch the episode. That didn’t stop me from crying when I saw it though. I almost cried again when I watched the subbed version. I don’t usually cry when concerning anime. But Jin was my favorite character and his death depressed me. So I really just let myself get a few tears out (because he’s worth it). I’ve been able to come up with a couple theories concerning his death, but the depression will probably stick with me for a while.

I really wanted Jin and Yunoha to be happy. I probably would have preferred anyone (save Yunoha) other than Jin to be killed off. We need to start a petition or something for a show that takes place another 12,000 years later. It would revolve around the reincarnations of Yunoha and Jin. Because they really deserve to be happy! They really really do!

;A; I think everyone really wanted Jin and Yunoha to be happy- and they deserved it, and suited each other well. *SOBS*

3. Janice says:

yeah I think that the way Jin died was unfair and that he didn’t deserved to die in episode 13
    I was just hoping to see more of him and Yunoha although I know that love is forbidden
    I’ve also got Mikage as my TOP HATE list as he had killed one of my favorite character in Aquarion EVOL
    I would really hope that he somehow comes back alive but is that even possible? in the preview of ep14 it already showed him in a coffin…and people giving white roses to the dead….(argh i meant funeral!)
    i would have loved to see more of him and Yunoha and when I listened to the part where Yunoha screams after finding out that Jin is dead, I was so hypnotized by her scream and inside I felt really sad too and heartbroken….
    I also think that Jin and Yunoha deserved to be happy and to be together….and yea they make such a cute couple >D

4. Fullm3t41 says:

When i heard Mikage ask where the solar wings are… i instantly thought of amata’s wings on his feet.