1. IAGREE says:

I’m not sure what the fuck the director or writers were thinking. My honest hope is that this sucks so much because the producer trolled them, and midway through development was like lolz i know i said we were making this 42 episodes, but jk, we are making it 13

• Oki says:

LMAO that sounds about right to be honest! XD I was fooled by episode 7 because I thought they’d reveal something halfway decent and keep a fucking consistent tone…no dice huh -__-

2. TimesTicking says:

Glad I only watched up to episode 3… but I still want my 1 hr back from watching a shitty anime.
    btw this is not related to Blood-C but since you know/played Dragon Age, should I buy the game?

• Oki says:

Imagine my pain at watching as much as I have T___T

Oh dude I love the game. Origins is so amazing! If you like RPGs I solidly recommend it.

3. Me says:

Agreed 100%

Worst anime in a long time.

4. KashZero says:

sound very angry..hahahaha…lucky i only watched only episode 1 and found it not interesting but still i read your i feel happy that i decided to drop this anime in the beginning..thank for your reviews

5. ZeroG says:

I’m starting to like this anime, it has crossed a certain line, now it is so bad that I want to see how much worst it can get. They surprise me every episode !

• Oki says:

I know what you mean..I kind of feel like I have to keep watching..i wont review next week unless they, yet again, get somehow worse.

6. Trolled by CLAMP says:

Calm down guys! This show sucks , please watch it for the sake of being trolled only. It’s like a guilty pleasure….you know like when you keep pressing on your soring mussle. lol

Keep watching Oki !

7. Noodles says:

Oki, you are my sunshine on a cloudy day (literally) <3

8. jac says:

to people who do read reviews before diving into this anime: start from ep 11. it’ll save you 10x30mins of your life. and i understand why the agitation. the 1st 10 eps are pure crap.

9. Santiago says:

Hello from Uruguay. Blood c got my atention. I really enjoyed the first 4 episodes but after that it`s just falls apart. Episode 11 SUCKS big time. Saya`s character is so dumb. I agree with you all : WHAT THE HELL WERE RHEY THINKING?!!!

10. Wallcock says:

Aaaaaaah my eyes!! this anime got me suicidal