Yu Gi Oh Zexal Ep 15: What’s it like to be a Duel Monster

Eva

My name is Eva, I’ve been watching Anime since 2003, and I became a fan later in 2005.
I am a passionate writer, so it’s a wonderful experience and incredibly thrilling to blog reviews/critics and just express myself about the series.

1. mitzirocker says:

My current theory is that this takes place during 5Ds, but just somewhere away from Domino City. I don’t know, is the rest of Japan as screwed up as Neo Domino? :is new to the fandom and hasn’t watched 5Ds:
    Also, why didn’t you do the fourteenth episode?

I did do the 14th episode, it’s right here: XD;

I’m not exactly sure what you mean by ‘is the rest of Japan as screwed up as Neo Domino?’ since you haven’t watch 5Ds.

While yes it could in fact be at the same time as 5Ds but elsewhere in the world, the only question is whether the trend of what’s going on since here we got Exceed Summon and 5Ds had Synchro Summons. The only two things that connects the two is the D-Wheels (which may not go by this name in this series) and the technology in a way (but I’d say that 5Ds’ technology is far more advanced).

• mitzirocker says:

Well, it’s not showing up on the main links pages.

Different stuff’s trendy in different places. If it is in a different part of the world, you’d have to explain the very Japanese shrine… Has Japan taken over the world, then? Maybe the low level tech’s peculiar to Heartland and it’s one of those eco-cities some people keep trying to get made.

Maybe it’s between GX and 5Ds?

Main links page, as in the homepage? If that’s so you have to go back a few pages. If not, for faster results, you can either use the search bar or click Anime > Currently Covering > Yu Gi Oh Zexal and it will lead you to its archives where you can find all its entries.

//If it is in a different part of the world, you’d have to explain the very Japanese shrine… Has Japan taken over the world, then? //

LOL, perhaps it would be better to look at it somewhere else within Japan? XD

//Maybe it’s between GX and 5Ds?//

That’s what people are also thinking, but people are like D: D: D: just thinking about it. LOL.

2. mitzirocker says:

By main links I meant the special currently covering section.

That’s what I was implying in my first comment.

Oh those are tags, they aren’t always reliable within the site since not everyone uses them and I might forget to add it (on the old site that played the role in popping up in search engines on wordpress.com than just our own), so I’d recommend clicking on the Category (ex: Yu Gi Oh Zexal) instead like I had mentioned in the above.