Hidan no Aria Ep 11 & 12 [FINAL]

1. Vantage says:

Maybe Kana was related to the ghost? Like, she could have been someone from Kinji’s past that died/left/went away somewhere xD

I’m under the impression that Kana isn’t a ghost, if so I might’ve suggested it. BUt either way even if that was the case, they weren’t exactly clear about it. The problem was, they bring her up – and never elaborate on who she is, what’s her relationship with Kinji and so on.

• kevin says:

Kana is the ghost though the reason why is spoiler. By the way her appearance answers questions 2-4 as that is the next arc. As for number 5………….

If that’s the case, we better hope there’s a season 2. O___O;||| Otherwise we really will be left hanging…

2. TimesTicking says:

The action on this show was awesome XD
    I just wonder why did Vrad look like a freaking werewolf…

Yeah that’s questionable, but he mention something along the lines about evolutions blood fusion and all that shit (I don’t remember now) but yeah, Werewolf > Ogre Vampris LOL WUT? XD

3. SabbaKimmo says:

Hello I am back!! Yay. Read the whole Book series and I can answer all the questions up there but cosider this as a type of spoiler incase the second season comes out

1.Kana is actually Kinji’s brother ( hang on.. I will elaborate) He was supposed to be dead but since he is alive, He is cosidered to be the Ghost

2.Kinji’s brother can initiate his hysteria mode by crossdressing a a woman and calls herself (or himself) Kana when he (or she) crossdresses

3. Well I cannot say too much about EU but I can say that Vrad was second strongest in EU and Sherlock is the strongest… He did not die yet

4. For this, look at answer 1 and 2. The Kana who passed the shop is the real Kana

5. Well this isn’t really a question. Kinji does not really know himself if he likes Aria and Aria likes to keep her feelings to herselfe

O___o Holy shit, his brother in disguise?!
      Vrad isn’t dead yet? Oh f-, oh wait yeah only his shell died so it makes sense.

Thanks for the info Sabba :D