Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Ep 8: Mixed Feelings

1. TimesTicking says:

From the start I don’t think this anime was really that great, I liked the info it provided but it didn’t do a very good job being a good series. This show is just alright to me.
    Kazuma is definitely gay… When he touched his brother and said flat-chest how in the hell is Ibuki flat-chested?!?!?
    Only thing I enjoyed in this chapter was about Ibuki, they finally started to build character for her after 8 episodes…

Yeah it’s not on my favorite list, nor something I’d re-watch. Definitely NOT ones of the highlights of the season.
      LOL, I wonder if he’ll every realize it himself. And seriously, IKR? HOW THE HELL IS IBUKI FLAT-CHESTED?! D:< I don't blame her for kicking him in the nuts and trying to beat the living shit out of him.

2. tomphile says:

The anime has a lot of flaws in its execution that no doubt should have been fixed in the initial episodes. It’s a bit late sure, but I feel that this anime is finally starting to get its bearings, though late.

: Most of these kinds of anime never really turn out that great. So that’s why I don’t hold that high expectations for these shows.

• TimesTicking says:

It’s funny, the anime that looks really good turn out bad and the ones you don’t expect to be good turns out to be like the best anime of the season.

XD IKR? It’s probably because nobody knows what to expect so they get the pleasant surprise! XD