Hanasaku Iroha Ep 11: Breaking Point

1. Vantage says:

I actually thought she was gonna slip when Ohana was running in the rain at the end, and I remember thinking: noo, don’t let it get any worse than it already is!

Definitely one of the best anime this season, every episode just reinforces that ^^

Yeah I thought so too, but man running into a post. DX Either way it both hurts.

Haha, yup xD The heron also made a random cameo ^^ Argh, you can never predict what the next ep is about from the preview…so misleading =/

IKR?! I wasn’t even close!!!!! XD The only thing I got right was she did meet up with her mom. XD *SHOT*

2. TimesTicking says:

This episode was just awesome! I was wondering how they were going to finish on the 12th episode but I found out that there was going to be 26 episodes total (Freaking Awesome!) XD
    This anime is definitely one of the best animes of the season.
    I have two questions that I’m wondering, how come the font is so small? I don’t even know what I’m typing >.<
    The other question is, did a lot of people apply to be a writer? If not then I guess I’ll apply.

That’s why I’m so happy there’s that many episodes!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 The awesomeness will continue into the summmerrr~

@_@; Sorry about the font size issue, can you specify whether it's the comment box (writing your message - because I too find it very small and I'm trying to fix that problem) or the actual post?

3. ryvrdrgn14 says:

This show is turning out great so far and it’s really, really refreshing from the tons of harem + generic plot shows we’ve been getting lately.

I’m a bit behind on watching it but I’ll probably try to catch up on it this weekend or the next. Until then I’ll just keep following the reviews here. ^_^

It’s definitely one of the best shows of the season because it’s refreshing. XD You should catch up, unless you can’t stand cliffys and would rather wait for the while show to be finished. LOL.

• ryvrdrgn14 says:

I am like that sometimes. You could say I am of those people who do not mind being spoiled or told the ending before watching something because I feel much more disappointed with a bad ending than most… it kinda cheapens all the time I spent watching good episodes if the ending just turns out to be horrible, makes no sense or just a waste of time. >_>;