Anime North 2011 Day 3: Final Day, Spamming Group Photos

1. Myst says:

The Naruto kids were ADORABLE!!! I also really liked the cosplay of the servant in Kuroshitsuji (just slightly forgot his name… *whistles*)

The naruto kids had everyone going, “THEY ARE SOOO CUTE! IT’S SO EPIC!” It was awesome.
      XD As for the servant, do you mean Tanaka. XD When I say him I was like, “OMFG I NEED A PICTURE OF THIS!” I wanted to get myself in the picture as well but I was heading out the. D:

2. TimesTicking says:

Lil Sakura is gonna supplex on lil Naruto!!! (Awesome lol)

3. Jenny says:

Thanks for the pictures! I was the short Shinra from the Durarara photoshoot on Sunday. I was looking for pictures and you seem to be the first person to have a decent amount from it. Thanks so much again!

Thank you! I’m happy to help out! :D If you plan to share them on the web please make sure you credit me and link back to this page or blog.

4. KeVan says:

Wow, one of those blond Panty Stock Girls (never watched the show, so don’t know the name of the characters) is a friggin’ beauty!
    It’s a shame that I didn’t go this year, but like you said before, it is best to take a year off rather than going consecutively. Not much different than the other years, huh? I remember last year had some stupid wrestling gag (it did show me how awfully fake wrestling is though, or maybe they’re bad ‘actors’).
    That said, nice pictures (d90 huh, did you take a photography course or is it all self taught).

XD You’re still close! The blonde character is Panty!
      Thank you! I did take a Photography course in CEGEP, but most of it is self-taught. I certainly took my teacher’s advice of spamming several shots of one picture and choose the best of the several shots and learned how to edit the lighting and stuff on photoshop.