Anime North 2011 Day 2: MUCH BETTER WEATHER and Secret Project Revealed

1. Kitty says:

2. Ruby says:

Aww I wish I can go to anime north but I live too far away :/ the kyubey hat looks awesome~I love all the pictures! xD what kind of camera did you use?

XD LOL, tell me how far, because I traveled 6 hours to come here. XD
      Thank you! I use a Nikon D90, but let me tell you this. The body of the camera isn’t the important part, it’s the lens. You can choose whatever body you want, just make sure it has what techs you want it to and that it fits your hand (heck mine is heavy but I’m grown used to it, and the strap is a lifesaver). My lens are nothing ‘special’, I bought this camera in a combo or whatever, so it came with it. If you want to know the lens it’s 18-105mm, I get the impression that it’s like a 4x or 6x zoom, so if you want to take afar shots like from a real distance like to take pics of birds, I wouldn’t suggest you use these lens. xD

Oh dear I babbled! XD

3. TimesTicking says:

that’s an awesome Kyubey hat O.O
    I was pretty impressed with the cosplayers..
    I loved the one that did Ace, it looked perfect with that pose too.

4. Myst says:

ONE PIEEEEEEEECE!!!!!! Okay I’m over it :D.
    And OMFG YOUR HAAAAAIR! Lolz ;P. There were a lot of really nice cosplays!

5. Noc says:

I was at AN on Saturday, but I didn’t spot anyone with a Kyubey hat. I saw nearly everyone from the photos, though, so I must have kept missing you by a couple of seconds :(

I was really jazzed to see such an awesome Ace cosplayer this year, but at the same time I was really upset over it. I happened to dress up as Mouda last year and so wanted to have an Ace to pose with me, but I couldn’t find one! This year I couldn’t even go as her because a key piece of my costume was missing. Its just a shame, really.

Anyhoo, excellent job on the hat! It almost makes me want to make a contract with you XD

OMG SRLY? LMAO, well it’s no surprise, the place was packed! (Did you hear about how they are going to cap it next year because there’s too many people?) Yes the Ace cosplayer was so awesome!!!
      And that’s too bad, maybe next year or the next convention you’ll be lucky? I wasn’t able to cosplay because I was broke so I made the hat and speaking of which – I will gladly make a contract with you, now spit out your wish so I can have your soul.

• Noc says:

I did hear about that! Its kind of too bad, but at the same time I understand where they’re coming from. If the place becomes too crowded then it could become troublesome. I have a hard enough time with the crowds as it is, being super short and all.

I really did want to get an Ace and Mouda cosplay picture, but I’d like to go as a Phantom Wizard character next time to help promote the series more. People will be like, “who are you supposed to be?” and I’ll answer, “I’m this person from this manga!” and they’ll go, “oh I’ve never heard of that one, I should check it out”- and that’s my master plan. But maybe I’ll bring my Mouda costume along just in case, so I can change into it if an Ace cosplayer happens to show up.

I like my soul where it is so I’ll have to pass on making a contract DX