SPRING ANIME 2011 Preview!

Eva

1. sam1456 says:

I will be watching world god knows season 2
    also deadmanwonderland
    Ao no Exorcist cause it looks ok
    and also Moshidora is a windup ripoff

Ao no Exorcist looks promising. It will definitely be filled with a ton of actions (heck its PVs are filled with it). Moshidora, the idea may sound strange, but it’s something that has caught my interest. I’m secretly hoping there will be some sort of minor romance development since it’s a girl taking care of the boy’s baseball team as the manager. XD

• ryvrdrgn14 says:

“The World Only God Knows S2, I think ALOT of people are looking forward to it. They aced the first season, so I can’t wait to start watching it again – too bad Myst is has called dibs on it for hers alone, I would’ve definitely covered it as well.”

Maybe Myst will be so kind as to allow you a small “Eva comments section” for the series if you send it in before Myst does the post?

I’ll definitely be watching The World Only God Knows and Toriko. Maybe Aria as well. >_>

Don’t worry, it’s just a silly joke between her and I and some of the others.
        I know she absolutely loves the show so I’ll let her have it. Depending on some episodes I may join her entry, posting my impressions, after all we do that every now and then. XD

2. sam1456 says:

romance into cartoons doesnt sound too good atleast i just cant picture it working out unless ur super emo or something

I’m a shoujo fan, so it’s only natural I like romantic shows. Okay that logic doesn’t make sense because it can’t be applied to everyone but whatever. Nah, you don’t need to be emo or something to like romance in anime. Whenever there’s romance that’s where shipping/pairings comes in and I root for that pair in hopes that maybe they will be the CANON pairing (aka official). O_O Unless you’re thinking that i’m falling in love with the characters or something. (Fangirling is one thing, but falling for them for real is A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY! O_0;)

3. sam1456 says:

Ok well as long as its not gonna be like letter bee cause lag seeing cries like every five seconds in the show and umm pretty sure there gonna have huge googly eyes when there at there emo prime

Oh good god. Letter Bee was one of those rare stories where the main character bawled their eyes out every freaking episode (mainly in s1). I highly doubt any of these series will have any character, more specifically a MAIN character who will cry as much as Lag did.

4. Funk says:

Word floating around the chan boards for the next Madhouse Marvel anime, either Fantastic Four(lol Human Torch died, so Spiderman is the new member), or Blade(eh, I doubt they’d do this though”

Either way, so far it hasn’t been pleasing and it doesn’t really look to be good.

Tiger and Bunny, as much as I love Sunrise, it looks like complete shit, Sunrise is usually known for stuff like, Gundam, Keroro Gunso(SGT Frog, at least State Side, plus it ends in march D:), and a lot of other stuff. Though considering how the Japanese ate up Gundam Seed Destiny(Seriously? How did they love it?), I wouldn’t be surprised if the love this one too.

4chan you mean? Hm, I wouldn’t be surprised if Marvel and Madhouse decide to have another joint project. I’m not quite sure how popular and good the actual ratings they get from their works.
      Tiger and Bunny, I don’t know what to expect from it at all. I mean advertisement logos on the characters? Really now? Sounds alot like mascots of some sort. But like you said they may end up liking this a lot.
      Besides that, yes Gundam Seed Destiny sucked, I had a hard time watching it and eventually dropped it.

5. mythee says:

Ao No Exorcist is one of my favorite manga, so I’ll be watching that one with pure joy.
    Appleseed was one of my favorite childhood mangas and I absolutely love the two movies (I have them in DVD and have watched each of them multiple times, lol) so I’ll be watching it as well. I was hoping they would be using traditional anime style and not 3D, but looks like they’ll be 3Ding it after all- and less well than the movies. Well, it’s Appleseed, so I’ll like it regardless. xD I just hope they don’t ruin it by inserting pointless fanservice everywhere. :T
    The World God Only Knows is very entertaining, I’ll be watching that one for sure too. xD Can’t wait for the gender-bender plot… kufufufufu >3

Deadman Wonderland is on my watch list as well as Hana-Saku Iroha (can’t say no to a pleasant-and-relaxing-seeming all-female anime, no sexism intended xD) and Nichijou (once again, seems like a pleasant series, and this one probably doesn’t have any fanservice! <3)

Hyougemono looks like it might be a nice series as well that would provide a bit more than moe-moe and relaxation. I think I'll watch the first few episodes at least.
    As for the Hetalia lookalike, whu… since when does that exist? Guess I'll be checking out the first season soon?

EDIT: OH MAN I FORGOT TO MENTION SKET-DANCE

YOU GUYS
    IT IS HILARIOUS. SO HILARIOUS. First time I read that manga I burst out laughing so many times okay IT LOOKS CRAPPY AT FIRST BUT IT’S AMAZING XDD I will keep reading this forever and ever lmao

SKET DANCE. I READ THE MANGA, IT’S SO WEIRD THAT’S IT’S HILARIOUS! THEY ARE SO RANDOM!!!!!!! XDDD

The World Only God Knows, gender-bender part – yes I cannot wait for that either, but Myst hasn’t read the manga so SHHHHH!! ;D Not that it says too much anyways ROFLMAO *SHOT*

6. caro says:

awesome….love the pics..and cantwait to watch the anime

7. liz says:

The director of the beko neko story and mononoke and the script writers for baccano and durarara and the animators for both series are coming together for c control? Its like a dream team come true!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the only anime im looking forward too.