My Little Sister Can't be This Cute! OVA 1: The True Ending!

Behold! I am Myst, the phantom blogger. You can sometimes see me, but most often than not, I disappear quickly and you realize it was all an illusion... Or was it?

1. ryvrdrgn14 says:

Just think of Kirino leaving and Kuroneko calling him “sempai” at the end as a heroine tag swap for awhile. D:

I’m looking forward to the next 3-4 episodes. ^_^

• Myst says:

Yeah I guess, it was just in order to fill in for Kirino… Then again, if that means Kyousuke will talk to Kuroneko more, she might help him realize some things… I dunno XD. The next episodes are DEFINITELY going to be interesting, whatever will happen… I seriously can’t figure it out.

• ryvrdrgn14 says:

Actually, I did read elsewhere that the author himself had a poll for fans to decide which character to feature while Kirino was away. Kuroneko won and she got a whole book to herself (I think). Not 100% sure if that was what really happened, but there you go. o_O;

Oh, in the later novels, Kuroneko really ascends into main character status and not just in her current (seemingly) one-dimensional goth otaku personality. :)

2. Myst says:

OHHH, now that would make a lot of sense! Personally, if I had found that poll I probably would’ve voted for her as well… Or maybe Manami, I dunno, they’re both awesome!

If that’s the case though, then there’s a possibility of just them making the plot completely dead for 2 more episodes until Kirino comes back… That would actually suck real bad, I hope they don’t do that… Then again, with this show I’m never deceived so we’ll see what happens when it comes out! (I can’t wait)

• ryvrdrgn14 says:

I think that it will actually be pretty interesting. Think of it as seeing the other side of the coin (for awhile) and it’s start of the buildup of the serious erm… rivalry between Kirino and Kuroneko in the future. The next few episodes should have some interesting new characters from school to introduce and I am sure it has a notable scene or two involving Kurneko and Kyousuke.

When I say it’s a Kuroneko feature, I mean it will feature Kurneko and her developing relationship with Kyousuke while Kirino is away. Perhaps in this case, it’s the “cat” who is at play while the mouse is away. :)

If this anime ever reaches book 8 of the light novel, we’ll get to see Kuroneko pull out the big guns against Kirino as she goes Shironeko mode. ^_^

• Myst says:

Unfortunately I doubt they’ll get that far, I mean we only have 3 episodes left… Hmm, although giving Kuroneko and Kirino a little bit of rivalry could definitely bring us to a second season, which would be COMPLETELY AWESOME since I’m in love with this show and I doubt they can ruin it… I actually wouldn’t be that surprised if they did that, I mean the show is extremely popular :/…

For some reason, I seriously can’t visualize a Kuroneko and Kyousuke pairing… It just doesn’t get processed in my head…o.o

• ryvrdrgn14 says:

If you can’t picture it, then that is a good reason for you to keep watching the next few episodes :D