One Piece Eps. 477 + 478: He's ALIVE!!!!

Behold! I am Myst, the phantom blogger. You can sometimes see me, but most often than not, I disappear quickly and you realize it was all an illusion... Or was it?

1. paper says:

Lol, I thought Coby was lame for getting KO’d so quick.
    Finally, the anime’s gotten to the scene where Luffy uses his Haki. I’ve been waiting forever to see that part of the manga animated. For me, it was a bit cooler in the manga.. >3>
    Hancock’s delusions are funny.

• Myst says:

yeah, it sucks that I read the manga because now I’m just waiting for the good parts to come and it takes forever for the anime to get there… XD Which is why I stopped after reading pretty much the whole Whitebeard arc.
      Hancock’s delusions are absolutely hilarious. They mess up my brain with wtfness sometimes, but in the end I just laugh ’cause it’s so stupid XD

• paper says:

So where exactly did you stop in the manga? lol, I dont want to say something and then accidentally it spoil for you because that would be horrible.
        pfft, at least she saved Luffy so I can tolerate some of those delusions. The most hilarious one was when she imagined him and her getting married even though its never going to happen. x3

2. Myst says:

Well I got up to the end of the whole Whitebeard arc, and stopped in the middle of Ace and Luffy’s childhood memories. I also know the general basis of what happens next (with the 4-week break and such) but I dunno the details because I haven’t actually read it and only heard about it.
    OMG yeah, that one was funny XD

• paper says:

Ooh, Did you enjoy seeing their childhood?
      I think it was a bit too long.. A bit shorter and it would’ve been perfect. But, it was nice to see how they grew up and got to know one another. I didn’t expect for Ace to not like Luffy when he first met him. :3

• Myst says:

Well I only saw part of it but I find all One Piece memories to be too long XD… Chopper’s especially, I mean it’s nice but I kinda got sick of it in the end…