One Piece Episode 479: Almost there!

Behold! I am Myst, the phantom blogger. You can sometimes see me, but most often than not, I disappear quickly and you realize it was all an illusion... Or was it?

1. paper says:

>3< I should have been doing homework but I saw this post so I went to watch this episode instead. x]
    Anyways, this episode was a nice build up to what's going to occur in the next episode..
    The bohemian dude with the monkey.. omg, that monkey is so cool. He was wielding a gun and actually used it too. x]
    It was amazing how so many would help him reach closer and closer to Ace.

• Myst says:

Yeah, it was really good! I love the fact that now the action is pretty much never going to stop, and all that wait was really worth it! (XD sorry about your homework btw, replying like this will probably also distract you lol) I loved how Daz Bones got totally owned in a second and a half, it reminded me of Coby last episode XD. Mihawk is way too badass to be a bad guy, in my opinion XD.

• paper says:

But on the other hand.. after all this action.. it’s going to be storytelling time to get the plot moving again after we know what happens to Ace’s fate. D:
        [Lol, it’s all good.. homework can wait. pfft]
        Lol, it was lame. He was trying to make an excuse for it too. x]
        Yeahh~~ I dont like how he’s getting in Luffy’s way.

2. Myst says:

yeah true :/ ah well, I can afford that! XD At least I won’t know what’s gonna happen exactly so I can wonder every episode what’s going to happen and such :P I still love One Piece, the intense moments really are intense XD.

• paper says:

lol, you say that now but wait until when that moment comes…
      you won’t know but I can spoil it for you. x]
      OP’s intense moments make me scream things out loud like ‘NOOO.’ and makes it difficult for me to sit properly in my chair. x3

• Myst says:

NUUUUUU don’t do it! No spoiling lol XD My friend kept doing that to me, which is why I know about what happens after the war lol XD Intense moments are sweet :)

• paper says:

Ooh, that makes me want to spoil it for you even more. pfft. jk, jk. that’d be horrible and seeing as i’m not a horrible person, i would never do something horrible like spoiling things.. >3>
        Aww, ahah, it makes things not so great if you already know whats going to happen.